and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
The Voices of East Harlem - Right On Be Free
Stevie Wonder - For Once In My Life
Olivia Newton-John - Let Me Be There
Abbey Lincoln - Abbey Is Blue

The Pineapple Thief - “Dissolution”

Incredible drummer (ex porcupine tree w Steven Wilson).  EX SQ.  Fantastic.  
Mahler - Symphony No.1 in D Major “Titan” • Bruno Walter conducting the Columbia Symphony Orchestra • 1962 Columbia Masterworks

Very nice.  This recording is miked and mixed very nicely indeed.  The pluck of individual violin strings, percussion isn’t overbearing, clear horns.  Very nice. 
 @noromance LiL Charlie has arrived, grader/seller a bit overly optimistic but I get the jist - very nice. Sponsored by Miller Brewing for a reason - fun
V8 Ford is the most SRV esque of the Little Charlie and the Nightcats, good but IMO not SRV

very servicable
Tedeschi Trucks - Revelator - yes it is indeed......

still high off the concert....
Bobby Hutcherson -“Waiting”

sounds exactly like the late 70s: and I mean that in the best sense.  
R.E.M.- "Eponymous"

I really miss those guys. We saw them live probably five times.  
Pat Metheny
Charlie Haden
Jack DeJohnette
Dewey Redman
Mike Brecker

”80/81”

An ECM Production, Manufactured and Distributed by Warner Brothers...
Gov’t Mule - “Shout”

Playing sides a and b for the first time.  Low SQ transparent red vinyl.  Seems like they’re trying to recreate concert-like sound but it’s really muddled I think on this pressing.  Some other time I’ll check the digital version to see if it’s the production itself. 

America - "Hideaway"

Still going through my latest stash of 10 cent albums I bought recently at my LRS. Went through the Moody Blues selection over the last couple of days. Not keeping any of them, due to condition, but did find one winner that I'll end up buying a quality copy - "In Search of the Lost Chord".

Regarding this America record, decent quality copy, but the music is pedestrian. It's going in the "to trade" pile. 
Yes I agree @slaw the highs are knocked off the base is weird lots of heavy thump but the timbral quality is masked by a wide muffle of the middle.  So maybe both the mix and the nasty red vinyl are to blame.  Haven’t checked the digital version yet but I’m guessing some of this is purposeful.  Some of the songs are good in a heavy sort of way but I get turned off when music makes my clear and sensitive horns sound like Bose.  
Back in Seattle, server will have to do....

Rickie Lee Jones - Pop Pop

nice......
Picked up a couple of gems at the Austin Record Convention this weekend. 

Sex Pistols  - Never Mind the Bollocks  - UK Virgin first run pressing in EX cond and the vinyl now sounds almost M
The Police  - Outlandos d' Amour - OP VG+ SQ EX 
David Bowie  - Let's Dance  - Bob Ludwig pressing,  VG+ SQ EX 
AC/DC - Back in Black  - Bob Ludwig pressing  - VG+ such a great album 

Currently; 
Billy Joel  - The Stranger  - early pressing that needs a lot more help SQ EX  but Vinyl  maybe  G?
 @6t5.     ya man Sex Pistols...quoted that album title at work just once and only the communications guy got it, about fell off his chair...

++++ The Police and Back in Black
Eva - Nightbird......

thirty six  on the ARC......wishing Eric was here to hear the drums on Son of a Preacher Man......ya man, sweet...she is RIGHT here........

creeping up to fourty and starting over......
Looking forward to tomorrow's listening which will include:

Dusty Springfield  "Cameo" OP/has two of The Wrecking Crew participating
Chris Rea "Deltics"  sealed/OP
Gary Wright - "The Right Place"

Can't believe this dreck is from "The Dream Weaver". Into the "to trade" pile it goes.
Gary Wright - "Touch and Gone"

Also crappy, but somewhat better than the last one. Into the "to trade" pile it goes....
EmmyLou Harris- Blue Kentucky Girl
 Three Dog Night- Naturally 
Stan Getz / João Gilberto Featuring Antonio Carlos Jobim ‎– Getz / Gilberto

Tommy James And The Shondells ‎– Something Special! The Best Of Tommy James And The Shondells