Solo streamer

I’m looking to replace my Cambridge CXN v2 with a streamer that has better SQ.  I want a streamer with no extra accoutrements: no DAC, storage capacity, etc., nothing but a streamer.  Is this available?

128x128rvpiano

@rvpiano the DAC3 must be darn good, it is letting you hear how special the Aurender N200 is. I'm interested in your thoughts on the new USB cable. I'm happy with the lowly Supra 2.0. I'll probably weaken and try their upmarket Excalibur one day. 

Thanks,

aldnorab 

Does anyone has experience with Auralic products? And possibly compare to Aurender and Innous products?

I used to have Auralic Aries G1. Never compared it with Aurender though but compared it with Lumin U1 Mini. 
Auralic sounded slightly tipped up in treble. It’s Roon ready but despite the slightly forward sound I preferred the Auralic Lightning DS over how it sounded with Roon(smoother but duller as well). It’s not a bad streamer with a nice UI that was a bit buggy. Lumin U1 Mini sounded smoother and was solid as a rock when it comes to operation. Eventually when I got the Bricasti M3 with network card I couldn’t tell the two streamers apart and sold the Lumin. 
I would rank Aurender at the top. Never tried innuos and have no idea how it sounds. Reviews are positive and owners love their innuous streamers. 

I haven’t heard the OP DAC but had some time with an earlier Benchmark DAC that I thought was fantastically detailed but bright, especially with my B&W 803D speakers.  Perhaps the upgraded streamer is bringing some of that out.

It might be worth trying DACs from a different manufacturer but perhaps in the same price range as his current DAC