Are the 6 speakers from a 2001 Bose Lifestyle 20 Music System worth anything?

The main unit (radio/CD player) stopped working and I had to destroy it to recover my 5 CDs that were in the cartridge that would not eject.So I am left with the cables, the speakers and the various speaker stands. I am about to junk the speakers but was wondering if somehow they can still be used (or sold to some audio tech guy who can modify them to work with other gear)
https://www.bose.com/en_us/support/products/bose_home_theater_support/bose_5_speaker_home_theater_support/ls25_series1.html
tokyodan
@kenjit , what were the mods you performed on the bose drivers?

I’m with ya buddy, they are just paper and metal.  No difference at all!
Now I know where Kenjit  gets those audiophile ears from, he listens to Bose.  It all makes perfect sense now. 
ATC are not the only monitors used by studios. Many choose any of the other alternatives instead. And recently there was a video on YouTube. He opened up the ATC and found a very cheaply done MDF box 
Kenjit, as an owner of 2 sets of ATC speakers, this comment really did show what you know and what you don’t 

But..if you sold them...wouldn't you be moving away from your...Bose Lifestyle?
i'm glad my lightly used unit still works. surprisingly good for movies, not so good for music. 
The reason they are $500 is because 1. It gives them more profit 2. If audiophiles found out the true cost was much cheaper, they would lose confidence in the company

Recording Studios use far more NS10's than ATC. The Ns10's are some of the most horrible sounding speakers ever. They have no bass only mids. But studios love 'em! So the studio engineers have zero credibility. 
So how ironic that he thought it was funny how cheap the drivers were when in fact the ATC drivers are no more expensive.
I always knew you were flat-out nuts, but that could be the stupidest thing you’ve ever said here. Last I saw an ATC midrange driver alone cost around $500, so which Bose driver would be comparable? And I don’t need to mock Bose drivers — they do it all by themselves. Bose is much better at cancelling sound than reproducing it, which is why you mainly see them in planes, cars, and football stadiums and NEVER in a high-end audio shop much less in a recording studio like ATC.  

He recognized the driver immediately and said it goes for three pence,
which driver are you talking about? The smaller drivers are proprietary. Most drivers are just paper and metal. The ATC is no exception. So how ironic that he thought it was funny how cheap the drivers were when in fact the ATC drivers are no more expensive. So before you try to mock Bose drivers why dont you tell us how cheap the drivers are used by other high end companies? The joke would be on you
I was with one of ATC’s engineers when we opened one of those puppies up and he immediately started laughing.  He recognized the driver immediately and said it goes for three pence, which I think equated to about 6 cents at the time.  So I’d say you’d be lucky to get 36 cents for the set but more likely will have to pay someone to take them away. 
Yes the speakers can certainly be reused. I have modified them in the past. They are not hard to modify. You could sell them on ebay.