Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty

@pinwa same here. I hadn’t listened to that group in 20 years. Still fantastic music. I never understood why they weren’t more popular. 

Emmylou Harris and the Nash Ramblers: Ramble in Music City.

"Lost" live album released in Sept., I just discovered this AM. Nice performance, and based on my office system at least, a nice recording.

Nirvana, “In Utero”

Candlebox, “Candlebox”

Live, “Throwing Copper”

Seven Pillars by Andy Akiho and Sandbox Percussion

Even if you don't like contemporary/experimental classical/jazz this album, and particularly the first track, sounds amazing with incredible soundstage, placement, detail, and separation with remarkable highs and bass. If it doesn't sound great on your system it might be time to think about upgrading something! https://open.qobuz.com/track/130093490

Jay Munly & The Lee Lewis Harlots – S/T  (Alternative Tentacles 2004)

Jay Munly – Jimmy Carter Syndrome (Smooch 2002)

I used to listen to UFO with an old friend of mine but not lately. Today I listened to the David Crosby, 50th Anniversary Rhino reissue ‘If I Could Only Remember My Name’

Avishai Cohen / Yonathan Avishai  ---  Playing The Room  (Modern Creative / Avant-Garde Jazz)

Not Alone / Various artists 

This is a 5 CD box set of indie "rock". It's different but very good. 

The Pretenders - Learning to Crawl (hybrid SACD)

Miles Davis - ‘Round About Midnight (SACD)

The Pretenders, Learning to Crawl - excellent selection! 

Blur! Whoo Hoo! 

New Joanne Shaw Taylor, The Blues Albumn. CD, Featuring and produced by Joe Bonnamossa. All cover songs but Joanne Shaw Taylor makes them special. Her vocals are fantastic. 

N

Trio Marie Soldat  --- Beethoven: Piano Trio, Op. 70 No. 2 and Schubert: Piano Trio Op. 100  (recorded on period instruments)

Olivier Latry  ---  Franz Liszt: Inspirations (new Rieger organ at the Philharmonie de Paris Concert Hall)

@femoore12 

Love Gavin Harrison & his talented accomplished work. 

Porcupine Tree / The Pineapple Thief 

@dabel I only recently started listening to The Pineapple Thief “Versions of the Truth” on Qobuz. Great music. I need to listen to some earlier albums. 

@femoore12 

Versions Of The Truth, great album! I also need to put my ear on some of the earlier material. 

Disco Biscuits - The Wind At Four To Fly

Well recorded live album & The Biscuits at their best ;-) 

Midori / Israel Philharmonic / Zubin Mehta  --- Sibelius: Violin Concerto / Bruch: Scottish Fantasy

Marc Coppey / Lawrence Foster ---  Shostakovich: Cello Concertos Nos. 1 and 2

Arstidir - Hvel 

Arstidir - Nivalis

I really like this Icelandic group. Good music for a quiet and cold Sunday afternoon. It sounds even better after tube upgrades to my amp and preamp.