Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Post removed 
@jerryg123How do you pronounce that? 
;-)

The J. Gail's Band, Monkey Island, CD 

N
@nutty  - Did you buy a new Naim system? Did you buy new, at Audible Elegance? 

BTW, I love "Bloodletting". Bought it on CD when it first came out. Just picked up the vinyl a couple of years ago. Both sound great! Johnette Napolitano is a great vocalist, IMHO.
reubent - I did assemble a new system.
(I owned an) Oppo BDP105D using as Universal Disc/transport > Synergistic Research Coaxial Core UEF Level 2 digital cable, RCA to BNC
(Refurbished) NAIM NDAC > Naim Super Lumina DIN5-5 cable
(New)Naim audio Supernait 3 >
New NACA5 speaker cables >
(I owned the) Totem Forest Signatures

I’m very satisfied with where the system is currently. Power Cables and outboard power supply upgrades are on the horizon. So are their Super Lumina speaker cables. The possibilities are endless with Naim.

N

Nutty congrats ! i have an Atom and a Unitiserve w Pardo LPS, both very musical. Best to you.
Jim
tomic601 - Thank you! The Atom is a nice piece and I hear great things regarding T. Pardo products. 

reubent - I sent you a pm. 

STYX, from the beginning to end while watching the NFL. I hate listening to the announcers. Oh, the local team (Lions) are terrible...

ozzy
Blue Oyster Cult - Agents of Fortune, Tyranny and Mutation, and Spectres on CD. Great Halloween tunes.
ozzy - Thanks for the posts on Heart and Styx. I have just about em' all either on Disc or on my hard drive in FLAC, Apple Losses. 
Several hour session on my system. 

Also Humble Pie today. 

N
Indian Ocean Performs The Original Soundtrack For "blackfriday" (a movie based on the Mumbai bomb blasts in 1993) [International / Jazz / Electronic composition]
Me too, @jafant. Having seen John with The Jerry Douglas Band a few weeks back, I've been binging on Hiatt for the last few days. Playing right now is Slow Turning, his follow-up to Bring The Family, imo the former an even better album than the latter. Both A+'s, of course. One of our major living artists (along with Rodney Crowell, Lucinda Williams, Iris Dement, good 'ol Bob, and a few others). 
bdp24
Absolutely! "Master of Disaster" was my 1st Hiatt disc. Now, I own his entire CD/SACD catalog. A treasure indeed.
Happy Listening!

Weaving My Ancestor's Voices  ---  Sheila Chandra  (International / World Beat  / Indian)

Lost Songs of the Silk Road: Persian and Indian Improvisations  ---  Ghazal (Kayhan Kalhor; Kamancheh / Shujaat Hussain Khan; Sitar / Swapan Chaudhuri; Tabla)