Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Wayne Shorter - The Best of Wayne Shorter. Blue Note. Recordings from 1964-1967. Released 1988

Cassette tape
Harrison/Blanchard - Black Peal. Columbia. 1988.

Cassete tape. Giving the Nak some play time.
The Modern Jazz Quartet - Concorde. Originally recorded in 1955, Re-release/remastered from original analog tapes by Prestige. Released? Mid-80’s?

Cassette tape

Great album, and tape. Sounds great.
Post removed 
Barry Manilow - Copacabana
Phil Collins - Sussudio
Mungo Jerry - In The Summertime
Nena - 99 Luftballons
The Spencer Davis Group - I'm A Man
The Doors - Break On Through
Madonna - Into The Groove
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama
Richard Wager - Ride of the Valkyries
Bob Marley - Jamming
The Other Side --- Tord Gustavsen Trio (Gustavsen, piano; Jarle Vepestad, drums; Sigurd Hole, bass)
Slide-Guitar Ragas --- Debashish Bhattacharya (Classical Indian / Devotional)
Magical Mystery Tour, cassette, Capitol XDR, Led Zeppelin IV, 1986 cassette, Atlantic reissue
Geoff, we start our mornings with different musical notes and scales. : )

Hope DC is calming down.
Vijay Iyer  ---  Blood Sutra (Iyer, piano; Rudresh Mahanthappa, alto sax; Stephan Crump, bass; Tyshawn Sorey, drums)
Glitter Wolf --- Allison Miller's Boom Tic Boom (Modern Creative Jazz)

and now,
The Secret Sisters  ---  You Don't Own Me Anymore (Neo-traditional Folk / Country)
Wenu Wenu  ---  Omar Souleyman, Rizan Sa'id  (Middle Eastern / Modern Dabke Style with Sa'id on Keyboards) 
Now and Zen cassette, Kraftwerk Computer World, cassette. Dynamics! Word. Mystery Tweak for Cassettes as per usual. 
Friday Night In San Francisco --- Al Di Meola, John McLaughlin, Paco de Lucia (Jazz)  Guitars X 3  : )
Jos Van Immersell w/Sergei Istomin playing Franz Liszt - Pieces Tardives. 
Cassette, recorded on an old TDK MA 110, on the old Nak.

Nice Sunday morning music, and sounds great.
Joan Jett The Hit List, in which she covers Hendrix, The Doors, AC/DC, Chambers Brothers, ZZ Top, others. Cassette. Hellacious.
Listening to vinyl all day, was time for a change in format, and some newer music for a change of pace...

EELS - Daisies of the Galaxy. DreamWorks Records. 1999

CD