Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Zep 4. Skipped SWTH. My favorite song, Levee, cranked up.
Next, The Black Keys best album: Chulahoma: The Songs of Junior Kimbrough. Crappy recording....but so is all of Junior's stuff.....and it doesn't matter.
Neighbourhood --- Manu Katché (drums), Tomasz Stanko (trumpet), Jan Garbarek (sax), Marcin Wasilewski (piano), Slawomir Kurkiewicz (double bass).
Calcutta Chronicles: Indian Slide-Guitar Odyssey  ---  Debashish Bhattacharya (Indian Classical)
@david_ten : "Good to see you back"
Good to be back. Lots of distractions lately...not bad stuff, just lots of stuff. Looking for fresh listening ideas. And this is the place for that.

Tonight: Teskey Brothers, Run Home Slow on vinyl. Really nicely produced CD.
Next: J.J. Grey and Mofro, The Choice Cuts. Anyone heard of these guys? (Maybe I heard about them here?). There is a fair amount of good stuff there spread across a number of albums. Brighter Days, Orange Blossoms and Lochloosa stand out.
I picked up a Magnum Dynalabs FT101A Etude not too long ago.  Slow day at work, rocking out to Olympia's Classic Rock 100.3.
I enjoy listening to good old FM radio at times. The tuner in my vintage Sanyo receiver works really well and pulls in a lot of stations and locks on them like a pit bull!
Love the old school large knob to twirl and read an actual scale for the tuning.
I picked this beast up for a song and it is classic Japanese 70,s electronics.
It's a keeper.
I live pretty far from most of the radio towers, but this station is pretty close and I get a good signal.  I have a big roof mounted antenna for the far away stations, but it's apparently pointed in the wrong direction for the local station, so my little indoor antenna does a better job of pulling in that station. 
I use this as a demo and is my favorite female vocalist. Beautiful songs and wonderfully recorded. Eva Cassidy “Live at Blues Alley”.
What a pure voice, I get weepy thinking of how young she was when she left us.
Check her out.
Joan Baez today--Diamonds and Rust.  SO GOOD on my Maggies...she is in the room with me.

Cheers!
Lollipop (Lil wayne) it is too much old but actually its my favorite & never gets old in my heart :)
Phillippe Herreweghe's interpretation of Beethoven's Symphony No.9 on Harmonia Mundi.
Little Secrets  ---  Toufic Farroukh  [Ethnic (Middle Eastern) Fusion Jazz]
Walking On The Tiger’s Tail --- Nguyên Lê  Quartet  with Paul McCandless, Art Lande and Jamey Haddad (Guitar Jazz)
Gomidas Songs  ---  Isabel Bayrakdarian (Soprano; Interpretation of Gomidas Vardabet // Armenian // Classical)
Listening to Highway Star off of Made in Japan Live. Streaming  thru sonos connect via pioneer av and thru paradigm speakers. 5.1  I may have to turn it down to remain friends with the neighbors.
Acting Very Strange ... Mike Rutherford.

Vinyl.

Testing out the Garrard 401 with 4 springs underneath instead of it's pioneer ISO feet.
Hard to tell if really any improvement but early days.....
Boxer, how goes it!
Quick visit.
Been on vacation, got back about 4.30pm then up at 3am tomorrow to travel to North Carolina for work until late Saturday.
Hard to find time for Christmas .. lol.