Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
@jrwaudio, and Alison's band is insane! Her dobro player Jerry Douglas (who has his own band and solo albums) is the best in the world. I saw him on his last tour, playing a sort-of progressive Bluegrass/Jazz blend. No singing, all instrumental.
Fairport Convention, What We Did on our Holidays, Island CD. I still miss Sandy Denny.
All on CD:

Blood Sweat and Tears 2nd Album: wonderfully involved music...

Springsteen: ... The E-Street Shuffle: luv the tuba, and accordian...

Willy Nelson: The Red-Headed Stranger 

Just inserted the 2nd set of homemade speaker cables ( 12g vinyl-covered solid core copper wire, simply twisted together and used bi-wire, bare wire) after 'cooking' in the freezer for several days then dwelling down in the refrigerator for several days and then lying around for room temp for several days: replaces the jumpers I fashioned from loose 12g wire. The sound is more involved and real with the bi-wire... ( for anyone interested how I got here - pull up the forum I started about finding a Cable Cooker to prep my speaker cables...)
Taksim Trio --- Taksim Trio (International/ Middle Eastern Traditions / Turkish)
The soundtrack from the new motion picture "Motherless Brooklyn" via Tidal. 

Evocative, noirish. 

(I love soundtrack music.)

Jean Sibelius: Violin Concerto Op. 47; Serenades; Humoresque --- Anne-Sophie Mutter / Staatskapelle Dresden / Andre’ Previn
June of 44 / Four great points 
If you like indie rock, check this band out. Highly recommended 
The Rolling Stones - Let It Bleed (in anticipation of the 50th Anniversary Edition this month).
Pink Floyd, “DSOTM”      SACD
Pink Floyd, “Wish You Were Here”      SACD
Hoobastank "Every Man for Himself ""
Mostly entire album.
This puppy Rocks!
Production-not to shabby 😎🍺
Elbow / Cast of thousands
Really good alternative rock here!

Yann Tiersen / Dust lane
This one has an album cover @geoffkait would approve of 

@doni +1 on the Taksim Trio

Listened to a number of Sonia Dada's tracks. Thanks.
Have a Nice Day ..... Bon Jovi.

Not my normal thing but at 50 cent still sealed in the thrift shop, well you just have to get it......