Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Post removed 
Post removed 
Gary Clark, Jr. - Blak and Blu. HD Tracks.

Room rattling guitar rock, creamy smooth retro R&B, hip hop, blues. All great. All on one album. This young man's got more talent than any young musician I can think of. His second album is good too. Prince-like talent. Maybe not the same charisma though.

I think he took a wrong turn with his third, recently released, album, but that happens to the best of them.
Post removed 
@mental : I have Get Lucky on CD not vinyl. As far as I know there is only one release of that CD. DR database has it at an average DR of 10, which is not great for a Knopfler production but still pretty good sounding.

Right now listening to Blue Mountain - Dog Days

Anyone remember them? 1990's southern roots rock. This album has a couple of great songs, a few decent songs and a couple of truly awful songs. The great ones are worth the listen. The good ones, to me, are Blue Canoe, Soul Sister, Wink, and Let's Go Runnin'. Just the names of those songs tell you they're going to be good/
@n80,

You praise Clark Jr. here, yet on other threads, you posit how much you despise the sonics...………………….....
@chrisr...……………………..

Amused To Death is also one of my favorites.  Sounds incredible on SACD.
Pere Ubu / Ray Gun Suitcase 
Check this band out if you're feeling adventurous. Very creative. 
Post removed 
Post removed 
Post removed 
Post removed