Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
stereo5,

Isn’t that a great album?

As far as what I’m playing, I just bought the 2018 remaster of The Beatles White Album. Only listened to a few tracks so far, but it’s been fun trying to pick out differences. Some subtle and some not.

JD
Human Wheels .... John Mellencamp.

Cassette.

And yes I scored a bunch more new to me tapes at a newly opened local thrift store at a whopping 50 cents a go.
How can I refuse.......
Post removed 
Post removed 
Mental.
Thats why I have systems set up in three different rooms ... lol
She can’t haunt all of them at the same time.
But I did build her a pretty impressive ht rig so she is quite happy in the theater room.
Of course I made sure my main rig can play louder if need be......
Post removed 
Opus Two- Gershwin: Music for Violin and Piano

Well done but not really my cup of tea. My wife is in "my" listening room so I'm playing it for her.

She grew up with the pianist, Andrew Cooperstock and he and the violinist, Bill Terwilliger are friends of the family. Bill is the concert master of our new local symphony.
West Coast time and I had a nap...

just finished Leonard Cohen - You Want it Darker

starting Neil Young- Tonight’s The Night

on the server......
“ think i will roll another number for the road”...

Neil - Live at Massey Hall...image is monstrous and detailed, love him at peak of game for sure.....
Down Two Then Left ... Boz Scaggs.

Real nice well balanced recording on vinyl.
Eastern Journey - Biddu Orchestra from the Futuristic Journey
Original 1978 Columbia Pressing UK
Leon Bridges - Coming Home. Retro R&B with gospel themes mixed in.

This is another one of those albums that the more I listen to it the more I like it. This young man is the real deal. Not a poser. Not an act. You hear it in the vocals, his band and especially in the lyrics.

I’d like to see him live. He's touring in my region in April but I'll be at a blues festival in Mississippi when he is here. :-(
A whole bunch of stuff by Andre Previn.  Born a month before me, he died yesterday.
Post removed 
Mental
The node should only index when you ask it too. And you only need do that if you say disconnected the power or lost the internet connection or added a shed load of new music to the library.

I always left my vault powered up and cat7 cable plugged in at all times.

Oh and sometimes after an update you needed to reindex.
Post removed 
Post removed 
Fink---Wheels Under My feet      on CD

Live album. Extremely well recorded. Awesome sound, enjoyable listening. Very cool singer.

Bob
Very odd.
My vault would take like 6 minutes max to do a complete Reindex so I honestly never bothered to worry about it.
The only event I know that took hours was the very first time I did a complete backup to an external hdd.
Post removed 
Post removed 
Elwan - Tinariwen (Tuareg - "Saharan desert blues outfit from Northern Mali" ... "West African assouf traditions with a potent multi-guitar attack")
David Ten, That looks like an interesting selection. It has one of my favorite musicians on it, Mark Lanegan. Thanks  
@boxer12  Check out their album Emmaar, which has an interesting back story and was recorded in exile (Joshua Tree National Park California). Also produced by Patrick Votan and features Josh Klinghoffer and Matt Sweeney as guest guitarists.
Traffic- Low Spark.....

John Barleycorn next. 

Both on CD. Both well produced.