For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Spirit
Finally a new year resolution(s) that isn't painful :-). Good to hear (pun intended)

Can / Landed 
@slaw +1 on “Long Misty Days”. My 3rd favorite Trower album, which is to say a real favorite among all my records. Trower might be one of those players that you can tend to forget how amazingly good he and his trio is/are until you put on one of these early records and pay attention. His solos send my imagination soaring. I dunno, maybe it was the era.
Staying with the Solti box set...

Solti conducts Elgar - Symphonies 1&2. London Symphony Orchestra. From the 18 LP Solti-Edition box set Vol 10, sides 9-12. DECCA 1981, German pressing/release
Amber R - 17th Ward

thanks James

I am pondering resolutions....

Fish more
Bike > 100 miles a week
.....talk War Dept. into another gun dog....
@tomic601  - I love the resolutions and I'm fully supportive.

Fish more
Bike > 100 miles a week
.....talk War Dept. into another gun dog....

- I too plan to fish more this year (only fished about 6-7 days last year) 
- I too plan to cycle more. I'm riding tomorrow in 45 degree weather to close out my 2020 with 2200 miles. Been doing PT to address my IT Band syndrome. Hopefully I have it under control so I can top 3K miles next year, and more than one Century ride in 2021.
- No more gun dogs for me, but I did grow up on a farm with English Pointers and loved them dearly. We also had cattle dogs - Border Collies and loved them dearly too.....

Good Luck! I hope it all works out for you........

Border C works, I probably should have said working dogs.....

You got me beat on fishing this year, my norm is 40-50 days.

good on ya on the bike, I rode today in 50 degree and it was brisk but got 27 miles along San Luis Rey river, super ez stuff for a guy like you !!!!! best to you T !!!
@tomic601  - Good Luck Brother. I hope you have a fun and productive 2021.
Thanks Steve.  I’ve streamed it.  It was awhile back though- will give it another try.  Is the vinyl particularly good?
I've had many issues with Audiogon with changing profile pictures  Tammy is supposed to be working on it.

And I can't change mine at All. You can seemingly change yours at a whim!
As much as Journey's sound q is fine, it takes a back seat to The Secret Sisters.
Listening to Journey reminds me of cruising in my 1978 Datsun 280 Z

A little coke a cola was involved
At that time I was in to Pioneer.
@slaw  We should have your profile picture fixed first of this week. Send me an email on Monday Please.  
Thanks Steve. Also the 280Z was an awesome car!

Acid Mothers Temple / In search of the lost divine arc