Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@boxer12  - I love the early Adrian Belew solo albums. So much fun. Was fortunate to see him several times during his early solo heyday. Local boy, from here in the greater Cincinnati area (Covington, KY).....
+1 reubent. He is very creative & talented. Would love to see him live.   
Wreckless Abandon is highly recommend, especially if you’re a Tom Petty fan. Not a bad song on it.
Conor Oberst ‎– Salutations (Nonesuch ‎2017)

Superb double album that grows on you.
@tomic601 Mazza Star do that to you. I can't believe the dreamy and iconic Hope S. is 54. What happened? 
The 59 year old dog in me says there is Hope....
ha.
rode 21 miles and threw away the mood
war Dept streaming Charlie Pride, a staple in her house growing up...

sad, probably harmonizing with John Prine right now...
Just finished working, playing catch-up before the week starts.

Had a real urge to hear Kottke...

Leo Kottke - Ice Water. Capitol 1974
@slaw 

Luna "Bewitched'

Have had that on CD since it was first release Steve. Like that album a lot.
@bkeske,

Get this if still available, Luna (Run Out Groove) "Lunafied"

Awesome!
Stone Temple Pilots - S/T (2018). Sitting on a Funk Firm Achromat on my SL-1200 MK2. I probably should have played this on the VPI with the Periphery Outer Ring Clamp. It's a little bit dished, but seems to be doing okay on the Technics. 
Blue Öyster Cult - Tyranny and Mutation

@reubent on your feet or on your knees is in the on-deck bin along with cultosaurus erectus.
Steve, I needed a thick mat for my SL 1200. I don't use a mat on my VPI classic 2. I thought about getting a mymat but I don't really have a use for it.
@big_greg 

Blue Öyster Cult - Tyranny and Mutation

@reubent on your feet or on your knees is in the on-deck bin along with cultosaurus erectus.

You're cool......... Like me! ;~)
Hey Greg, I can attest that the MyMat works on a 1200.  Although the 1200 requires that heavy mat to get it to spec (not to mention bridging the big gaps) when I put the MyMat on top I got improved results. 
——————————-

Phoebe Bridgers 
Punisher

This record is timely and popular.  The surprise is that given so I actually really like it.   I’m hard pressed to find any currently popular music that I like.  It’s one popular album that my younger daughter and I both like.  

Man, I've always loved "Then Came the Last Days of May" on "On Your Feet.....". Intro, Outro and everything in between....