Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Miles Davis ‎– Kind Of Blue
(Columbia/Legacy 2010 180)

I have a 1959 copy but it is barely in 'Good' condition. 
Shame.
REM "Automatic For the People" op.
Haven’t listened to this one in years. At that time with my (then) system, I felt it was bright/strident, lacking body and soul. Years later, it does sound much better/ more enjoyable. Certainly not perfect. Lots of good songs here.
Niels-Henning Ørsted Pedersen / Sam Jones ‎– Double Bass (Inner City 1977)
@slaw It’s years since I played REM. Last time I remember was Green being a hot mess of echos and processing. 
@noromance,

I bought "Green" when it came out soley because they we're one of the hot bands and it was on the radio constantly. Truth be told, I may have played it twice? I should play it again just to see if I should cull it or not.
R.E.M. - Green (Warner 1988 Germany)

This is a great album. Sounds good too. 
Bought it when it came out. Recorded it to TDK CrO2 and played it on the Pioneer head in the car back in the day.
@boxer12,

Wilson either borrowed or stole many of the well known guitar licks/synth from "The Wall". Hard to believe he didn’t ask permission, it’s so obvious.
Ha, slaw, spinning it now. I only played it once as it didn't sound great on the rig back then. Now, it's mint and sounds freaking awesome. Thanks for the reminder!
Apparently, the orange album cover, when stared at, causes a green after-image. Green. 
Slaw, Yes, there is that. I didn't know he didn't get permission. Surprised he wasn't sued! 

BTW, This SoundSmith cartridge is fricken awesome. Still dialing it in but... Precision, detail, & beauty all in one. Remarkable!  
@boxer12,

Great! I've been in loving my Sussurro for a while. Still looking forward in going backwards to my Zephyr MIMC * ES
That Sussurro must simply be incredible! This one is down on their range a bit & is great. What I'm really noticing right now is what I've been missing in regard to percussion. Really nice!
R.E.M. ‎– Automatic For The People (Warner 1992 Germany)

NM Euro copy is $100!
Pink Floyd "The Division Bell" dbl/lp/re-master from 10 years ago?

Bought the op when it came out on blue vinyl
It’s Tim, right?  Yeah. I love Phish.  Only saw/heard them once.  (It was a rural setting and we couldn’t see the stage over the hill and behind the trees).  My daughters used to dance with me on the living room rug to Phish albums.  Their music is fun and evokes good memories.  

@Boxer12,  congratulations on the new cartridge.  Is that a mode SS no longer makes?  If so,  Will they continue to offer to re-tip it at low cost as they do for their other pieces?   I’m curious which cart(s) you changed from to it and what you thought you might be missing that led you to change.  
In response to Spiritofradio:
Yes, it is Tim. The last cartridge I had on my table was a "Heed" which is a modified Benz. That is a fine cartridge but a little on the warm side IMO. The reason for looking for a Boheme is per what I've read, they are neutral in tone & fast in response. From what I've heard so far, that is an accurate description in my system. Anyway, as luck would have it, one came up used about 10 minutes from my house so I grabbed it. Also yes, SS does a retip on this cartridge for about $300.   
Spirit,
BTW, another wonderful Phish album is "Story of the ghost". I saw them live in Chicago after the release of "Big Boat". Great show!
@Boxer12 & @slaw  I will check out SOTG.  Don’t remember if I’ve heard it.  
Thanks for the response Tim.  Very helpful.  
Phish "Story of the Ghost"

I think my copy is an OP. I know these were (maybe still are) going for big bucks. It was re-issued not very long ago, don't know if that affected originals' value or not.
Looks like it’s been reissued twice.  Once this year and once last year.  I ordered the latest.  Originals are $300, $100 for last year’s limited edition, and $50 for the latest/current release.  

We’re spinning through phenomenal changes in the vinyl market.  (I know I know it’s not news to this group).   Although I’m happy that more people are turning on to vinyl and more new issues are coming out on LP, I definitely have mixed feelings about this tulip bubble happening with record prices - especially older record prices.   I pretty much never sell records and am kinda bummed about having to pay $100 for old records (that were less than $10 two or three years ago) that I want to flesh out and fill in my shelves.  I mean, even high volume popular stuff like the REM noromance mentioned yesterday is going for $100.  Ten times that if it’s Led Zeppelin....  as a buyer my life will need to change.  It’s pretty much no consolation that the value of my album collection is about 10 times higher than it was a couple/few years ago.  Stating the obvious I know.  

@tubegb 
Please let me add a heartfelt welcome to the thread from a fellow resident of the strange town of Portland. 

Aren’t we lucky to have Echo Audio here.  Frequently posting member here  @big_greg shops there too.  

I recently ordered Fleetwood Mac "Rumours" 45rpm for $50. ( Got a 15 % discount, so subtract $7.50) I know it’s been repressed but likely much better than my 33 rpm version that came out originally both at the same time.

Keep seeing the original 45 rpm going for $90 on several sites. Figured, get it while I can.
Yeah, there are exceptions of course.  A lot of pricing factors but limited supply is not always largest.  It’s interesting to me that it seems like some records are just more treasured for their content - music and SQ.    
Rumours  has great content and one of the biggest selling records all time.
Steve Phillips "Steel-Rail Blues"
Unamerican Activities /Brave 9
UK

I highly recommend this lp. It’s just wonderful in all aspects. This happens to be a Linn Selekt recording as well.
@spiritofradio
Thank you for the kind welcome. I'm actually in the Southeast, but have been a customer of Kurt's for years. You are indeed right about having such a great shop in your "backyard." The amplifier and speakers in my system were purchased from Kurt.

Yep, the cost of a quality record is certainly more than not long ago.  However, many (but unfortunately not all) are just fantastic sounding.  The way I (have to) look at it is this.  I eat good food and it costs a good amount of money.  If I can spend $30 on a meal for two (obviously that means cooking at home, the same grade of food for two when dining out would be around $80 or so) which is quite enjoyable but can be enjoyed only once, then I can certainly spend $30 to $50 on a high-grade LP that will last the rest of my life and be enjoyed many times.  Well, that is the best rationale I come up with to help justify it.  I only buy 2 to 4 albums per month and I make sure that I budget myself to afford that and it not make a financial issue for me.  That aspect seems to work, for me.  And oh, the pleasure of listening to those high-grade vinyl albums.  It sounds so good sometimes that I start thinking about eating more canned tuna and getting a few extra albums some months...LOL
It is nice to get a bargain on a NM/M- album from Discogs.  But that doesn't always hold true for what I am looking for.  You guys discussing Pink Floyd, 'The Division Bell' has now placed me into spending another $43.  I have it on CD, but that doesn't play so well on my turntable.  Sounds great in the car, though.