For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1

@slaw 

”The Speed of Sound” put me in mind of the solo album by Steve Morse “The Introduction” Electra 1984.   Do you have it?  (I know you have DD albums) If not, you might like it.  
The closest I come is Dregs of the Earth. Have two copies, one is a D2D I believe. Thanks for the recommendation!
Picked up (were delivered by mail) four Scandinavian LP’s today. Looked interesting, the price was right, so sprung for the set.

First up:

‘2 Strakkvartetter’. Side A Wilhelm Stenhammar - String Quartet No 2 Op 14, Side B Ingvar Lidholm - Music for Strings.

Sveriges Radio 1967 Sweden
Øivin Fjeldstad Conducting the Filharmonisk Selskaps Orkester and Det Norske Solistkor.

David Monrad Johansen - Voluspaa

Philips 1969 Norway
Steve (Slaw),
I'm so glad you are enjoying the IC's & appreciate your kind words. Your opinion means a lot to me as I have a lot of hours in the development of these cables.  

All,
The name of the company is "Noteworthy Acoustics" & I'm planning to have a steady stock of IC's, Speaker Cables, & Power Cables available to the public in January of 2021. In addition to this, I hope to have a dedicated phono cable (Steve has graciously volunteered to be a beta tester for this) by March of next year. These cables differ from what is currently on the market by utilizing a new shielding method (patent pending) to improve signal clarity. All products will be advertising on Audiogon when available.

Mouse on Mars / Radical Connection
@boxer12  Congratulations to you.  I wish you well on your new venture.  I truly believe in and enjoy the merits of quality cables.  At some point I may try one of yours and have fun swapping into my system.
Best to you on your product launch in 2021.
Bud Powell In Paris 
Reprise Records  R9-6098

For Powell fans this is a definite must.  A nice sound stage as Bud can be heard front stage right of center. Carl Donnell "Kansas" Fields on drums is positioned behind and slightly to the left of Bud.   Gilbert Rovere is strumming the base to the left of center. 

Taking pause to realize how lucky we are to find joy in such an amazing pursuit where there is no finish line.  There is always more music! 

Cheers!!!  
Phil Collins-Face Value Side 1
Joe Harnell-Golden Piano Hits Side 1
Andy Williams-Love Theme From "The Godfather" Side 1
Jefferson Starship-Earth Side B
Jim Reeves-The Blue Side Of Lonesome Side 1
Rimsky-Korsakov-Scheherazade-(Columbia MS 6069 Six Eye) Side 1&2
Ian McLagan-Troublemaker Side 1
Roberta Flack-Feel Like Makin' Love Side 2
+1 boxer12 w/Caravanserai. IMO the best of the 5 or 6 five star albums by Santana!
Gram Parsons and the Fallen Angels - "Live at Sonic Studios in Hampstead, NY, March 13, 1973"
The New Black Eagle Jazz Band ‎– On The River (Dirty Shame 1974)

Love these guys. So much humor in their playing. 
Muggsy Spanier - S/T (Everest 1968)

One side sounds great. NM.
The other sounds fine except the cymbal work is distorted, staticy, bright and splashy as if the stylus was chipped. Anyone ever heard this type of damage?  
Dinah Shore ‎– Moments Like These (RCA Victor ‎1958)

"New Orthophonic" promising "You can buy today, without fear of obsolescence in the future."
Little did they know!
Nice record. 
Ruby Braff / George Barnes Quartet With John Giuffrida & Wayne Wright - S/T (Chiaroscuro 1973)
@slaw   I received the Barrabas album.  It's quite good.  Thanks for the recommendation and going the extra yard in your description.  A nice addition to my collection.  Very good SQ.

@noromance  I find that if one side sounds great and the other side (or even one song verses another) not so good, it's likely the stamper or some other part of the production process and not your stylus, or anything else.  The problem with vinyl is the lack of consistency in production.  However, the sound of vinyl makes it well worth having to go through some anxiety here and there.

Frank Zappa, 'Sheik Yerbouti'  This one is bright, all sides, but still sounds good.  Just keep the volume down some.  See above...
Barrabas, S/T 1974
James Newton Howard Quintet,  Sheffield Labs D2D
Al Stewart, 'Year of the Cat'  MoFi Original Master Recording.  I got that when it came out, I think somewhere around 1982.  Just struck my fancy today.
The Fiery Furnaces / Blueberry boat

Will be picking up a Soundsmith Boheme tomorrow. Excited about that! This is the first SS I've owned. 
The Queen City Jazz Band ‎– Oh, Play That Thing (Audiophile 1966)

Ha ha ha! Sounds amazing. 54 years old. Red translucent vinyl. Who needs remastered dead-inside dirty 180g vinyl for $40?
@mammothguy54 
Yeah, probably a stamper like you say. I've never heard anything like this type of distortion. Like the hi-hats overloaded the chain. It could have also been someone playing it with a busted stiletto before I got it. 
Jane Morgan With The Troubadors ‎– Fascination (Kapp 1957 mono)

Lovely. The sort of stuff my Dad would have listened to when I was playing Floyd + Hawkwind. Except he never heard it like this. 
Miles Davis - Miles in the Sky - Mofi 45rpm 

Beck - Hyperspace 

Putting a new to me pair of speakers through the paces. 
I love this thread, just spun, John Hiatt/Bring the Family, Old 97s/Blame it on Gravity, Buddy Miller/Your Love And Other Lies, Lucinda Williams/Happy Woman Blues, The Replacements/Songs For Slim. Been a good morning, good nite. Enjoy the music
@tooblue great set! With that music You’ll find a lot of familiar interest here on this thread.
———————————-

Oregon
Roots in the Sky
Electra 1979

WLP MINT BEAUTIFUL 
The Gary Burton Quintet 
Dreams So Real - 
Music of Carla Bly
ECM 1976

with Pat Metheny channeling Jim Hall