Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
+1 on H&H @Boxer12 

———————————

Elgar Cello Concerto
DuPre/Barbirolli/London SO

Lowell George - Thanks I'll Eat it Here, nice Japanese pressing.  Love this album.
Charles Villiers Stanford - Clarinet Concerto Gerald Finzi - Clarinet Concerto
Thea King, Clarinet 
Alum Francis, Conductor 
Philharmonia Orchestra 
Hyperion 1979

Jean Sibelius - Symphony No. 2
Karajan 
Berlin Philharmonic 
Angel 1980 (German Pressing)
Buddy Holly "S/T" MCA Heavy Vinyl Series/1988

Hey @bdp24 ,

Did you compare your lp copies yet?
Donovan ‎– Donovan In Concert (Epic 1968)

Great live album. Make sure you listen to both sides.
Thanks @noromance ,

I've been thinking about Donovan lately. You're recommendation is well received.
Bruckner 
Symphony No. 8
Bernard Haitink
Concertgebouworkest
Phillips 1969?
Sämtliche 10 Sinfonien 
Box Set

John Mayall "Blues From Laurel Canyon"
The Beach Boys "Pet Sounds" QRP pressing, great reissue.
Buffalo Springfield "Last Time Around"  I just love that new box set.
Manfred Mann "Watch" The song, 'Drowning On Dry Land' is awesome.
Steely Dan "Aja" MoFi issue, absolutely excellent.
Jennifer Warnes "Famous Blue Raincoat" The latest issue from Impex.  Fabulous recording, mastering, plating & pressing.  The analog tapes were from Jennifer personal collection.  Over-the-top SQ...

Tomorrow I ship off several 3 meter Audioquest cables (signal and power) to be cut to new lengths and re-terminated.  This is to accommodate a new system configuration going into a new equipment rack from Symposium Acoustics (shipping tomorrow) and a new Niagara 3000 to be connected to a new dedicated 20 amp line.  I've been looking forward to this next step for my system.  Unfortunately, I'll have about 10 days of downtime.  I'll keep reading this thread and take notes on ideas for music to play once everything is all set up.  Enjoy your time with vinyl and please be safe & healthy. 

@spiritofradio,

James, I was happy to see that you posted your system. Beautiful!

I've been watching your ever-changing profile pictures. I thought at a glance the current one was Jimi, closer look revealed it is a white guy. Is this Randy California?
@mammothguy54,

I'm glad to have a fellow Manfred Mann fan in you. I own 4 copies of The Roaring Silence.
Bert Jansch ‎– Heartbreak (Logo 1982)

Dreaded 80s influence. Decent enough but it's not real folk music. They even brought in Jennifer Warnes.
Regarding the Warnes Impex LP. I believe the analog tapes were actually sourced from the original Sony 3324 PCM. 
Saffron Summerfield ‎– Fancy Meeting You Here (Mother Earth 1976)

Dug this out of the legacy pile. Apparently a bit of a "cult album" and selling for decent money. If this was released ten year before, it would have been very avant-garde. Even so, worthy of checking out.
Various ‎– The Maxell Jazz II Sampler
(RCA Special Products 1980)

Sample album to show off Maxwell R2R tape. Great sound and some wonderful pieces. Mint gem for a few bucks.
Erin Rae "Putting on Airs"

A new-to-me artist

Likely my last for today. I actually worked two days last week and am going in tomorrow.

Cheers!
I have the JW Raincoat Impex, it does sound lovely wherever they got the source from.....
UFO - Live in Youngstown '78. I had a little trepidation about this as Strangers in the Night is one of the best live albums ever (IMO), but so far it sounds really good.
Greg you might also like the Valerie Carter LP Lowell produced and donated a song or two...

Valerie Carter - Just a Stones Throw Away

she sang backup later in her career for James Taylor
Chick Corea-Return To Forever Side 1
David Lee Roth-Eat 'Em And Smile Side 2
The Motown Sound-Volume 7(Motown 661) Side 1
Charlie Rich-Silver Linings Side 2
Santana-Lotus(SIJP 46-8 MoFi Gain 2) Side 2
The Manhattan Transfer-Pastiche Side 1
Placido Domingo With John Denver-Perhaps Love Side 2
Valerie Carter’s eyes

——————————-

Beethoven String Trio in G, Op. 9
The Chamber Music Society
     Of Lincoln Center
The Classics Record Library 1974

on recommendation from Brian.  4- Record Box of Mint for $7 I think.  Tremendous chamber music, some rarely recorded , great production and SQ (It’s  Hear the Hall kind of production).  Thanks Brian @bkeske 

————

@slaw Thanks!  Neal Schon

—————————————-

Joe Walsh 
So What
abc 1974

”THAT’S NO BANANY, THAT’S MY NOSE”

@big-_greg  Glad you got that UFO.  I got it too.  Waiting for the right time to unwrap it. Don’t really want to make the first listen on headphones - UFO doesn’t qualify for the mutually acceptable list....
Joe Walsh
The Confessor
Warner Brothers 1985
Limited Edition Pressing, Quiex II 
WLP

This record sounds so good.  
James, The UFO album was great.  Not at the level of Strangers in the Night, but more of a "you're there" experience maybe.  I have that version of the Confessor, it's awesome!

Jim - I'm streaming Valerie Carter this morning.