and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Jethro Tull
Aqualung
40th Anniversary LP Edition
The Steven Wilson Stereo Remix
MMXI

”For me it feels a bit like the musical equivalent of cleaning the Sistine chapel!”

- S. Wilson, 1st July 2011
Poco - Head Over Heels. This one sounds pretty good, it may have actually been graded accurately.
@spiritofradio

Brian. I may sign up for a trial so I can catch that. I have a Ma Vlast On direct to disc. Love that music.

Go for it. They do a nice job with their streaming production. It’s been a bit rough this season with the pandemic, but finally allowing a partially filled hall and more complete orchestral programs. 

I got hooked, so have been a member for two years now, and rarely miss a performance live. Really not a bad deal when I consider what one good ticket costs for a single symphony performance at Severance Hall, of my beloved home town Cleveland Orchestra.
Jethro Tull
Stormwatch 2  
A Needle On A Spiral In A Groove
Chrysalis RSD 2020

Stormwatch Sessions Out-Takes and Associated Recordings 
May 1978 - May 1979
Andre Previn conducts Shostakovich Symphony #5. Chicago Symphony Orchestra. Angel 1980’s reissue, original 1978
Just saw that Jerry Jeff Walker passed away at 78. R.I.P. Used to listen to a fair amount of Jerry back in the 70’s, and really enjoyed his music.
Sir John Barbirolli conducts Elgar - Introduction and Allegro or String Quartet, Serenade for Strings & Williams - Fantasia on a Theme by Tallis, Fantasia on “Greensleeves”. Strings of the Sinfonia of London w/Allegri String Quartet. Angel reissue 1980’s, original 1963. Excellent.
Collins conducts Elgar - Falstaff, Symphonic Study & Bliss conducts Bliss - A Colour Symphony. London Symphony Orchestra. DECCA UK pressing 1971
The Butterfield Blues Band
The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw
electra records  mono
Back from my Little Buddy’s 4th b’day party. Now time to relax and mould into the listening chair.
Grateful Dead 
11/5/77 Rochester NY
rhino records
Just released for RSD

one of my first Dead shows it was a good one, 
Alois Springer conducts Roussel Piano Concerto Op 36 & Ravel Piano Concerto in G. Hamburg Symphony w/Maria Littauer, piano. Turnabout/VOX 1971
@spiritofradio,

I know you're a fan of Montrose, especially "S/T". If you run across the Friday Music version I recommend you snap it up.
Karajan conducts Brahms - The Four Symphonies. Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra. 4 LP box set. Deutsche Grammophon 1974 reissue
Finally, Kim Richey "Rise". This is a great record. To my knowledge, she hasn’t made a better one since. This title is hard to find. It replaces my other one bought from a past friend as a little scratchy in some parts. That one will go for sale if all turns out all right.

New West Records had a lot of pressing issues early on.
@boxer12,

After your recent posts, I looked through my Talking Heads lps and found "More Songs About Buildings and Food"...a gift from my older brother's stash. It's a pp, will give it the treatment.
BTW @boxer12,

(Damn) is in the dictionary, shouldn't be an issue with the moderators.
Yep, I’ll be auctioning my earlier version of Kim Richey on ebay soon under (gregariuos). I know........ long story.

Giving you guys  heads up since it's such a rare record.
While waiting for the aforementioned Talking Heads lp to clean...

"True Stories" pp
@slaw Thanks! I waited many months for Amazon to deliver on that Friday Music Montrose. Definitely one of my all time favorites (First record I ever bought).

Also, I’ll check out Kim Richey. Don’t think I know her music.
Up now "More Songs About......"

"True Stories" ain"t no slouch..........

Never realized how great "More Songs About ......." is!