Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Sir Colin Davis conducts Sibelius - The 7 Symphonies + Finlandia, The Swan of Tuonela, and Tapiola. The Boston Symphony. Philips 5 LP box set. Probably released in 1977-1980, Italian pressing.
The Dan - Gaucho ( was hiding in the “
vintage room “, amazing what Spring cleaning will unearth....

sounding very nice....
Johnny Griffin - Lady Heavybottom's Waltz
GD - American Beauty
Rodger Waters - Us + Them

Welcome to the Pleasuredome followed by New Order and Liam Gillick live at MIF.

I think this has set a tone for me tonight that is worth following.
Tom Petty - Wildflowers and All the Rest

Qobuzz because my vinyl is in California...

sounding great at 96, DAC is happy
Land Of Kush / Against the day
If any of you enjoy indie rock that is a bit off kilter (an acquired taste for sure... Much like black licorice :-), check this band out. 
Post removed 
Budapest String Quartet plays Beethoven 6 Sting Quartets; The Complete String Quartets Vol. 1. Odyssey/Columbia reissue 1969 mono. 3 LP box set. Originally released 1952.
I know that you guys have moved well past the comments on James Taylor, Flag.  I just got to it last night.  Wonderful album of music.  Fantastic SQ.  I'll be playing that one again fairly soon.  Great find in my collection, and for free, too!

Ambrosian, S/T their first album.  Fantastic vocals!
Paul Simon, Graceland.  25th Anniversary Issue.  Awesome!!!
Pink Floyd, The Wall.  All 4 sides.  What an event it is to listen to it in it's entirety.

The new speakers are breaking in nicely.  I'm still playing mostly those albums that I have listened to more recently.  That makes for a good reference compared to memory of my most recent time of listening to them.  The speakers sure are sounding awesome.  Another 70 hours of run-in time ought to do it for them.  A fun process, for sure.
Manassas s/t on the Beogram TX out in the garage....runs circles around the casette deck....
George Szell and Leon Fleisher - Brahms Piano Concerto No. 2. The Cleveland Orchestra. Epic 1962 Mono. Near mint condition, and one of my favorites.
Szell conducts Tchaikovsky - Variation on a Rococo Theme for Cello and Orchestra & Weber - Overture to “Der Freischutz” and “Oberon”. New York Philharmonic. Columbia Masterworks, Limited Edition, unknown release date, but per the ‘6 eye’ LP label, probably early to late 50’s. Mono.
Joel - I will rekindle the Flag conversation when the MoFi arrives, glad to hear speakers are running in nicely 
Eduard van Beinum Conducts Brahms Symphony No 2. Royal Concertgebouw. Epic, probably mid 50’s. Mono
Chet Baker - Swings Pretty. Pretty sure this one is going in the culling culling bin.
Finishing up the last 2 of 5 LP’s in this set that I started last evening:

Sir Colin Davis conducts Sibelius - The 7 Symphonies + Finlandia, The Swan of Tuonela, and Tapiola. The Boston Symphony. Philips 5 LP box set. Probably released in 1977-1980, Italian pressing.