For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@noromance ,

In spite of the majority, having LOVE for all Steely Dan's recordings, I offer a different opinion.

Their detailed , obsessive recording overlook was not equal to SQ on all records. 

If one listens, it becomes obvious.
Hana ML under evaluation.....

using my rescue from dead Roger Modjeski ( genius RIP ) RM-4 head amp
into Croft..... lovely

Tony Rice sounds awesome and yes the bass player is awesome- thanks Eric
@noromance .... ya when I had the hood off the Croft I stared at the inputs.... what with the close proximity of those nasty Christmas trees... yikes....

if I do it gonna roll laser trimmed Vishay in there... one and done
Well Brian with 9 tubes and x cables in front of the line stage it’s more of an ancillary review.....

let’s just say for now, promising......
The DCC Van Halen is one of the best solutions for an advocation of vinyl I currently have.

You just got to experience it!
Modern Jazz Quartet - Live at the Lighthouse. Atlantic/MFSL (remaster/reissue 1984)

Fantastic job by Mobile Fidelity
@slaw There's reasons I don't play Steely D. Over-production is one. So yeah but it sounded good. The Ella 1959 mono blows it away.
Julia Lee & Her Boy Friends ‎– A Porter's Love Song 1945-1947 (Jukebox Lil 1985 mono)
Branford Marsalis - Renaissance. Columbia 1987

smokin album....that I don’t play enough
Donald Fagen - Sunken Condos ( horrible pressing on clear vinyl- the super fine line just makes it worse... )

I love all things Dan, especially the seedy snide lyrics of a suggestive and cynical nature.... call me Deacon Blues...
@tomic601 I don't even own DSOTM. Too many nights at parties back then when TGGITS seemed to last hours.
Ocean - Put Your Hand In The Hand
(Kama Sutra 1971)

I don't think I ever played this. Hmm... gospel in the free love era. Flowers in my beard.
Kansas - Masque. I picked up a copy of this recently and really liked it but it was a little beat up. I found a pristine sounding copy on discogs that I'm listening to now.
Brahms: Yehudi Menuhin With The Lucerne Festival Orchestra Conducted By Wilhelm Furtwängler ‎– Violin Concerto in D op77 [1949] (Seraphim 1972 mono)
Freddie Hubbard - Reevaluation: The Impulse Years. 2 LP compilation. Impulse 1973
@noromance

+1 almost bought a Wilhelm Furtwängler mono box set this past week.
Well, Morph the Cat is much better, but of the two I skew towards Walter...

Agnes Obel - Aventine 
“ flowers in my beard “ no wonder, I have been going about this all wrong....
McCoy Tyner - Time for Tyner. Blue Note reissue/remaster 1986 (original 1969)
Tony Joe White - Bad Mouthin ( white vinyl 
45 rpm on Yep Rock )

drinking wine in the warm glow of tubes in the honky tonk 

@noromance: Big Jay McNeely---now yer talkin’! Do you have the Honkers & Screamers/Roots Of Rock ’n’ Roll Vol. 6 double LP on Savoy Records? BJM, Lee Allen (Little Richard’s tenor sax man, who was in The Blasters when I saw them back Big Joe Turner at Club Lingerie on Sunset Blvd. in Hollywood in the mid-80’s), Sam "The Man" Taylor, Paul Williams, and Hal Singer, all doing the late-40’s Jump Blues that was in essence the first Rock ’n’ Roll.

When popular "Rock" music was becoming absolutely unlistenable in the late-60’s and early-mid 70’s (Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath---are you fu*ckin’ kidding me?!, etc.), every American musician worth his salt (and some Limeys, such as Dave Edmunds and Albert Lee) starting looking back, tracing Rock ’n’ Roll back to it’s sources. What we found were guys like McNeely, the black musicians the Southern Hillbillies were hearing on KDIA Radio out of Memphis, and going to see in the bars on the "colored" side of town, along the Hillbillies that were being broadcast on The Grand Old Opry.

Elvis, Jerry Lee Lewis, Carl Perkins, Roy Orbison, Johnny Burnette, Johnny Cash, Eddie Cochran, Buddy Holly (in Texas), and dozens of other Southern whites mixed that black Jump Blues with white Hillbilly, and voila---Rockabilly!

In ’74 I joined a band that played around the Bay Area (in clubs such as Keystone Berkeley, San Francisco, and Palo Alto), performing songs by guys like Louis Jordan and Johnny Otis, and the audiences went crazy. People actually got off the asses and danced, a sure sign you’re doing something right. The club owners liked us too, ’cause dancing people drink more. ;-)

The dry period ended with the debut album of The Dwight Twilley Band (Sincerely) and Dave Edmunds' Get It. Everyone should own both albums. Next came Tom Petty and The Ramones, and things were back on track! 

Charles Lloyd and the Marvels / Lucinda Williams - Vanished Gardens

Steve - really superb - the Hana works great on the Sumiko arm. Loving it. Tommorow I will drag isotek power conditioning out of vintage room and get table power supply on that and dedicated line. Fun....
@bdp24, I /we love you, yet we never really know you. I guess this is of your design.
Norman Greenbaum - Petaluma. Reprise 1972

Dang, first time played on the new rig, and that sounded fantastic