Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@slaw Paul Butterfield is one of a very few harp players that doesn’t leave me wondering who thought that (harp playing)
was a good contribution to the music 
Very odd comment Slaw.

Surely if I am not playing any vinyl then I will not be posting on the turntable thread?
Nothing sinister.
And have been extremely busy with real life past few days and work and more work.....
I do not follow any threads nowadays except my own.
Been streaming and playing tapes so.....
OK? I posted out of concern.

Sorry to bother you.

I blocked you so there should never be any issues going forward.
Tomic,
The quality of that vinyl was M+. Both albums were very clean. Thanks so much!

Death Vessel / Island Intervals 
The Incredible String Band ‎- Changing Horses (Elektra 1969)

Worth it if only for the momentous 16 minute epic Creation. 
Beaver and Krause - in a Wild Sanctuary WB-1850

spacey.... the cover is an Escher etching: Three Worlds
The Who - Quadrophenia 

early 70’s gatefold with the big booklet, plays better than it looks even after enzyme and lighter fluid
Tomic,
I had (have) "Apostrophe" on digital & the album you sent me spanks that. I had (have) a newer remastered "Here come the warm jets" album already. It's good to have one that isn't remastered for reference, so I appreciate that as well. One of my favorites from Eno BTW.

The Fiery Furnaces / I'm going away  
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds ‎- Abattoir Blues/Lyre Of Orpheus (Mute ‎2004 [RE 2014])
@slaw I will have a look at the deadwax but everything out of that bulk buy have been domestic pressings I believe...
+1 Tomic

Slaw,
You were asking about TT motors a month or so ago & I responded. I changed the motor I was using (Hurst part number LYD55T115DL) for one that came directly from VPI. The VPI motor is also a Hurst (part number is either 3201-001 or 3203-001, you'll have to ask) & is better than the one I was using.

Just letting you know.
Randy Newman - Sail Away
IF there is somebody that needs this, speak up VG to VG+
Elton John - Don’t Shoot Me

MCA3005

man, that is some tipped up treble... I think I last heard this on vinyl in about...1974 ish....

VG+ or better
Sammy Davis Jr./Carmen McRae ‎– Porgy And Bess (Decca 1959)

Magic. VG unfortunately but sounds great.
Running through Dylan after “Oh Mercy.” A vastly under rated album.   The Linn Sondek is quiet, using the Naim NDX. Not as good, but has the Tidal Premium...
Kurt Weill & Bertolt Brecht ‎– Threepenny Opera, Original Cast Recording New York Shakespeare Festival Production (Columbia Masterworks 1976)

I love this album. Recommended.
Wonderful songs. Pirate Jenny for low Hz kettle drums.
Exploded View / Self Title
This is from the "Sacred Bones Records" label. There are some creative artists on that label. 
The Alan Parsons Project ‎– I Robot (Arista 1977)

I used to love Pyramid and haven’t played it in 35 years. So I played some of it tonight. Nope. Musically meh. Awful recording and seems I overplayed it. VG-
So I Robot is much better music and NM- and a quite enjoyable somewhat bizarre Logan’s Run type musak.
Scott Hamilton And Buddy Tate ‎– Scott's Buddy (Concord Jazz ‎1981)

Superb. NM. 
Glissando 70 / Self Title
This one is from the "Constellation" label. This label also has a lot of creative artists on it but is consistently better in regard to sound quality than "Sacred Bones". If fact, most of the records I have from them have excellent sound quality.  
Buddy Tate And The Muse Allstars ‎– Live At Sandy's (Muse 1980)

Can't go wrong with these guys. Live is even better. NM.
@slaw,
I also have a 1973 Track copy of Quadrophenia (by the way, I saw the North American tour of Quadrophenia at the Fabulous Forum in Inglewood, CA. in 1974).  It's in VG++ condition and sounds good.  However, last year I secured a "new" copy of Quadrophenia on Classic Records 200 gr QUIEX SV-P vinyl.  It was expensive, but damn, that is the best SQ of Quadrophenia I have ever heard.  If you can find a Classic Records copy I highly recommend grabbing it.  
Paul Kantner/Jefferson Starship 
rca records 1970 op
this was in the transition era from airplane to starship 
Its a sickness
There is no cure

Matthews, NC, nice little record store called Noble Records.
I have no idea where $154 went, honestly.
Oh wait, oh yes, another pile of records.......