For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
180g RE (RM?) Sounds very clean.
@bkeske I was only wondering if the 180g 4 Men With Beards version was RM!
I love this thread and all posters
@slaw You drinking again? Kidding. Back at you, man!
@slaw +1 for Montrose!  The S/T is one of my favorites.  I knew he played on They Only Come Out at Night for Edgar Winter but did not know he played on Tupelo Honey!
Simon Joyner / Songs for the new year

@boxer12 I'll take your Leonard Cohen and raise it to Syd Barrett.

@noromance ,
I'm drinking again 

I'm still available to solve any analog issues you may have.
That is a great album Slaw. Thanks for the "recommendation"

Tomic, LOL

Phish / Story of the ghost 
Bettye's voice is So clear and precise.... The KLE/MT ICs are becoming.........

@ boxer12,

I have a pp "Story of the Ghost" I noticed, it's available on RSD again.
Yep

BTW that is a real good Phish album. Pretty well recorded as well.

Dots Will Echo / Drunk side
I ran out of MoFi sleeves but restocked, so now making progress in next tranche of care packages !!!!
Johnny Winter 
st  op
columbia records 
I’v had this since early ‘70s not sure when it came out, amazing how good these old records held up 
best thread on the web, no instigators can mess with the topic for long, any record on a tt is a good one 
Butterfield Blues Band 
The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw
elektra records op mono 
tomic60, the Zappa album 'Apostrophe' sounds quite good, but just a little over EQd on the top end.  The album prior to that one, titled 'Overnight Sensation' is probably the best SQ record from all of the Zappa collection.
'Joe's Garage' is another great Zappa album but also suffers from being a little too hot on the top end.  Still, even being a little hot, both 'Apostrophe'  and 'Joe's Garage' are very good SQ, the vinyl quality is also very good, and the music is fantastic!  I recently listened to all three of those from my collection, all original vinyl from when they were new releases.  Well maintained all these years, of course.  Zappa was a wonderful human being and suffered death at far too young of age.  I am so glad that I was able to see two of his concerts, 1971 and 1974. 
@slaw,

I first listened to a few albums as a warmup, for my tubes as well as for me.  Now that my system was in best-sound operation (and I had a hit along with some wine) I too was in best-sound reception mode.
The vinyl of that Alan Parsons  Mo/Fi UHQR is superbly quiet and the mastering, plating, and pressing is fabulous.  Pulled deeply into the music, as Alan Parsons albums do so well, I found myself totally immersed in a bath of music, floating in front of me and spanning a very wide soundstage.  They did a phenomenal job on that reissue and it remains as one of my very best SQ records of my collection.  And a very appropriate way to end the night, before heading off to bed.  Very "floaty".
And thank you for asking.  I appreciate that.