That sounded good, so went back one...

The Beatles - Rubber Soul. Columbia reissue 1976
Steve : yes I did and I streamed the Landry s/t and enjoyed that also

Its Immaterial up next I hope
Speaking of angry punk...
Lydia Lunch / My lover the killer

Okay, so this isn't punk, but she is still angry
BTW, @boxer12,
I enjoyed the Molina/Johnson lp. The pressing quality isn't as good as most of the Secretly Canadian I own, but still a must have for any Molina fan.
"Gold Past Life" is easily my favorite Fruit Bats thus far!

Reminds me a lot of M.C.Taylor of Hiss Golden Messenger.

Alternative,folk,rock at it's best!
Ain't it funny how music genres use to be limited to one descriptive word, now we need three just to get started.
+1 Tomic

Staying on the dark side...
Tom Waits / Alice
"How did the razor find my throat?" 
Got all my lps in need of cleaning, finished...time to settle in..........

"Homegrown"

A quiet pressing is just a more immersive experience. Paid up for it but the rewards are worth it!

The laments of an audiophile continue...
Bohm conducts Beethoven’s 3rd, ‘Eroica’. Wiener Philharmoniker. Deutsche Grammophon. UK pressing 1972
Recently ordered 6-7 Steve Earle lps directly from New West. All were in great shape, minus one, "Terraplane" which had some ticks/pops on side two. Contacted them and, no questions asked, they sent a replacement (on now).

This leads me to the larger point.....what record labels are still supporting their customers in a great manner? Mostly having to do with lps.

For me, I want to give a shout out to Sub Pop, Merge, Yep Roc, New West.

Neither of these questioned me or wanted me to return the defective record.
Good information slaw

String Cheese Incident / Trick or treat (live Oct. 31 recordings) 
@slaw I found that Shake It Up album on discogs. There are a number  of them for sale there.
It's been an interesting evening. I had two records I wanted to play, the first was a Steppenwolf greatest hits collection. I opened it and there was no record inside!  So I thought okay I'll move on to the Kool & the Gang collection I bought. A limited edition white vinyl two disc set. I pulled out the first disc and the label for side one was glued around the edge of the record. Strike two!
Solti-Edition Vol. 10, playing sides 25&26 - Solti conducting Bartok’s Concert for Orchestra & Tanz-Suite for Orchestra. London Symphony Orchestra 1965. DECCA German pressing 1981 Box release
Sorry slaw, I misunderstood. Sound quality was good, on par with most MFSL releases. I think S/T and Heartbeat City sound better. 
@slaw I generally don't do those kind of things.  I normally have a limited amount of time to listen each day and prefer to enjoy the music while I do.
Judy Dyble ‎– Earth Is Sleeping (Acid Jazz 2018)

RIP today. Also sang with Fairport Convention and King Crimson. Plaintive folk in the oak forest style.
@boxer12 
+1Tindersticks. Check out the 'Take Me' cover duet with Carla from The Walkabouts.

Found this album on my front steps this morning........

Wooden Wand "Briarwood"   /up after a while.
Found an original copy of It's Immaterial "Life's Hard......" on Amazon for under $9.00.
Briarwood is a good album Slaw

Thanks for the suggestion Noromance

Grant Lee Buffalo / Mighty Joe moon 
Wooden Wand & Vanishing Voice / XIAO
(Note that "Vanishing Voice" is definitely different & was given the creative front on this album. That stated, this isn't like other Wooden Wand albums) 
The Isley Brothers- 3+3 Side 1
Rose Hardaway-It's Time For Rose Hardaway Side B
Bruce Springsteen-Darkness On The Edge Of Town Side 2
James Taylor-And His Original Flying Machine 1967 Side 2A
Ambrosia -Life Beyond LA Side 1
Daryl Hall/John Oates-Abandoned Luncheonette Side 1
Eric Clapton-August Side 2
Horowitz-Plays Chopin Side 1+2(Columbia M 30643)