For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@johnto ,

I found a near M /WLP of "Daughters of Time" a few months back. Really nice music.
Jade Imagine "What The F___ Was I Thinking" on Courtney Barnett's Milk Records. One of the newer artists to watch. Took over 6 months to receive it from Australia....first the fires, then covid.
One of a few ‘new’ albums I received today. This is one I didn’t even know about prior.

** The Modern Jazz Quartet - The Modern Jazz Quartet & Orchestra. Atlantic, originally released 1961, this is a reissue, probably from the late 60’s to early 70’s given its label.

I have Three Windows, also with orchestra, but this is also very interesting, and much earlier. Gunther Schiller conducted the orchestra on all but one (and composed side two - ‘Concerto for Jazz Quartet and Orchestra’), that was conducted by Werner Heider. No mention on who the orchestra was, exactly.

Nice addition to my MJQ collection.
@slaw no worries, I have not been around for him to return it ! Had a great social
distancing reunion , few more bits and I am ready to go
Picked up Donald Fagen - Sunken Condos in clear vinyl.... maybe I better get busy
@tomic601 ,

Do you have everything to set speed on the SOTA? If you need a SOTA Stroboscope, I have one. I actually have lead shot as well.
Leinsdorf conducts Beethoven’s “Emperor” Concerto. Arthur Rubinstein and the Boston Symphony Orchestra. RCA Red Seal, original release 1964, reissue probably early 70’s.
Neeme Jarvi conducts Dvorak’s Cello Concerto in B minor. Frans Helmerson w/The Gothenburg Symphony Orchestra. BIS Swedish pressing 1983.

Wonderful recording.
I know I'm mostly alone here in saying I like Neil Diamond. However, I wish you all would check out Chris Isaak's cover of "Solitary Man".
Wolfgang Sawallisch conducts Schubert - The Complete Symphonies (box set). Staatskapelle Dresden. Philips late 70’s (?). European pressing.

I have a Schubert cycle of Shubert on CD by Anima Eterna Brugge, but wanted one on vinyl, so tried this. Thus far this set kicks butt, and is in absolutely wonderful shape. Happy boy ;-)
Radiohead "King of Limbs"

@boxer12,

Someone recently posted, why they could never find a quiet copy? I bought my sealed 12" copy, from a used vinyl seller and it has ticks/pops. They had other open copies. I made a novice mistake since I have no recourse. Love the music. Those are the breaks. The condition isn’t as bad as I made it seem since I have the in- house vinyl rescue operation.

BTW, ever heard Atoms For Peace? I own one lp entitled "AMOK". Includes Thom Yorke, Flea, Nigel Godrich, Joey Waronker. Very Similar to "KOL" in most respects.
slaw, I also like that album in spite of the condition. Like you said, it's not awful but it has some noise. On mine, side one is pretty much excellent. Side 2 isn't however. 

Zappa / Ship arriving too late to save a drowning witch. 
@slaw thanks for the offer - the table did not come with shot and SOTA no longer supplies it ( I am guessing due to regulations )... so I know I had to solve that problem with something more elegant and precise than a Salmon mooching sinker. I have a fancy German air pistol and lots of pellets - they work great !!! I may patent them as a Quantum tweak...
I do have the paper strobe disc but speed sounds good.

Agnes Obel - Aventine
Big Star (Complete Columbia) "Live @ University of Missouri 4/25/93"

RSD. Became available later on. Really nice set!
@big_greg,

I have "The Nightfly" domestic & Japan. Never noticed any real/substantive difference in past listening.
The offer of lead shot is open to anyone regularly posting on this thread. Shipping on you.
Well Jim, when you’ve been into anything for 30+ years, somehow things just come your way.
Beth Gibbons & Rustin Man “out of season”
(yeah, that Beth Gibbons as in Portishead but without the electronics, ooo-la-la her voice)

Ruth Anderson “Here.”

Kamikaze Palm Tree “Goodboy”
Tony Joe White - Bad Mouthin...

test 45 rpm....

got it cranked up... swamping...
Listening to Big Star, got me thinking about The Box Tops. Pulled out my pp/Bell Records/ "Cry Like a Baby" and US cleaned. Turns out to be a 1A copy on both sides.
Greetings slaw and boxer, been lurking about (can’t go anywhere) but reading more in the evening. Also doing upgrades to my old mono block amplifiers. Plus some long put off projects like a nice enclosure for some neat old GE/Yokogawa analog panel meters (AC Volts, Amps and Frequency). Visual entertainment to compliment the listening.

The new arrival vinyl stack swelled to the point I needed to make a serious effort to listen. So, I’ll spend the next few nights hiding out and listening.
The biggest batch came from muddguts in Brooklyn. A surprisingly good indie label. They are also an art gallery.

boxer, the Ruth Gibbons disc is the recently remastered release. VERY nice!

The last disc for tonight:
The Angry Samoans “Inside My Brain”

Up now "Cry Like a Baby".

Sometimes the Record Gods shine down. Apparently, I was in the right place at the right time. Stopped into a record store on my way to a concert..............

Now I know what it's like to be Jim.....ha ha.....