For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Back to classical....

Gidon Kremer - Edition Lockenhause. Vol 1&2, 2 LP set. Music by composers : Franck, Caplet, Poulenc, Janacek, Strawinsky, Schostakowitsch (in German, German pressing). Recorded live 1981, 82, & 84 at the Lockenhaus Festival. EDM Records. 1986.
The Horseflies ‎– Human Fly (Cooking Vinyl 1987)

Another from the 'bought due to great reviews back in the day' pile. Solid.

Noromance.
I think ...... Odd sums it up perfectly.
Not Quite what I was expecting, in fact its only just finished and I have trouble remembering any of the tracks that played. No stand outs for sure.
Maybe it will grow on me with time.
Uriah Heep ‎– High And Mighty (Bronze 1976)
Sharing the oddness with Uber. It’s really a Ken Hensley solo effort. Weep in Silence and Confession are okay. The rest is very US-style AOR.

So I just had to play something to redeem my opinion of Uriah Heep and knew what it had to be.

Look at Yourself ...... Uriah Heep.

I still think July Morning was their finest hour.

I would probably have to rank High & Mighty alongside Abominog as being a bit of a turd.
@Uber Yeah, the early stuff was sorta cool in a retro-LOTR vibe. But man, there is some utter gutter in the later stuff.
Syd was another sad case of a wasted talent.
Makes me wonder how Floyd would have turned out if he could have stayed the course instead of blowing his mind completely to shreds......

Classic  Heep can really be summed up in three albums.

Look at Yourself, Demons and Wizards and Magicians Birthday.

Anything else is definitely downhill from those highs.

imho of course.......
Tone-Lōc ‎- Cool Hand Lōc (Delicious Vinyl 1991)

UB40 ‎– Present Arms In Dub (DEP Int 1981)

Sub time. 1 side each. I've a headache. 

Greg
Just this morning I was culling the collection again and I was surprised to see i hag 8 J.Geils Band albums. Three of which are live bootlegs which I really don’t remember acquiring... lol.
Going for a us clean and then see if they are any good.
Ha!
I like that comparison Noromance.
Pretty accurate... for a while at least.
@Uber, I agree about Uriah Heep.  Magician’s Birthday was always my favorite.

—————
Rush
Permanent Waves
40th Anniversary Box (arrived yesterday)

"Current 93 - Thunder Perfect Mind (The Spheres 2017 [1992])

Don’t buy this. Don’t listen to it. “

Although I can often be susceptible to this kind of psychology, in this instance I resisted buying or even listening...
Jason Isbell & The 400 Unit
Reunions
2020 Southeastern Records

This is such a good record.

@uberwaltz I'm not a big J. Geils fan, but a lot of their pre-80's music was really good. 
@spirit I have reunions on the way, been streaming it every day - suits my mood
Craigslist... no photo.. MoFi DSOM, Many D2D, 110 LP asking $200

must have been Karma to pass up at my LRS the other day...

fun

Every dog has it’s day....
Lee Ritenour "Rio" on grp 1979

Delicate and happy 🎶 sounds. 
Michélle 🇿🇦 
I just purchased Lee's Stolen Moments LP.     My other favorite of his is Wes Bound. 
Charlie Musselwhite- Times Gettin’ Tougher Than Tough ( Crystal Clear D2D CCS 5005 circa 1978 )

startling in the best moments 
Kottke / Fahey / Lang ( Takhoma 1040 circa 1974 )

@bdp24 do you have this one ?
DSOTM ( MoFi ) have not owned this since 1986....

there was also an OP in the pile , so I can join the pressing comparison club  !!! Both appear mint...
Impressions on side one:

both grade visually quite well , like NM or NM-, the MoFi is massively quieter. I think the OP is Canada issue Harvest SMAS 11163.. much more surface noise than I can tolerate for long...

loads more detail on the MoFi but it seems oddly compressed vs the “ OP “ which is cut hotter with a smile EQ...

Funny but back in the day I would have used the MoFi w the big ADS and the OP to wake up the Kef reference series...

per Reubent, the OP is headed to the cull pile...
Solti conducts Beethoven’s 3rd ‘Eroica’. Wiener Philharmoniker. Decca. Recorded 1959.
Playing sides to grade..

BB King - Indianola Mississippi Seeds

man this LP has jump factor !!!
Outstanding deal Tomic.
Good for you!.
110 lps sounds like a lot of fun.
The Floyd mofi in near mint is at least $100 on its own.

Pretty funny as I just sold 29 albums on CL tonight for $30 from my Sunday morning cull.

But whenever I look there is never anything, which is probably a good thing.   Lol.
Glory Road .... Gillan.

Great album music wise.
Poor album SQ wise.
Can't complain too much for $4 though as it is minty.
Bernstein conducts Prokofiev #5. New York Philharmonic. Columbia “360 Sound”. 1967.
Uber - I know this was a strange find, cool dude with Maggies:-) I plan some gift And gag albums - anybody collect Richard Pryor ????
@tomic601 
loads more detail on the MoFi but it seems oddly compressed
I heard an Acoustic Sounds demo of before and after records and it was the same deal. Sounded great 'n' all but I preferred the originals.