For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
I am streaming GOWV...96x24 on Qbuzz

his voice is like 50 miles of bad logging road but for me that is a  plus... good Whisky sipping music and reminds me why I left that LiL bit of heaven...
On tools I have a Geoteacker, an ancient aluminum Denneson and the Mint that came with the Triplaner, but it’s for a Lenco... omg maybe that is TT #4

James what is the software?
Stopped by my combo LRS and 7 rooms of high end audio today for a disc fix... nice stack ....wore my mask....
@tomic601 forgot to write down the name of the software. I’m hopelessly forgetful lately. Will call on it tomorrow.

—————

Clem Snide
Forever Just Beyond

The Texas Gentlemen
TX Jelly

Frank Sinatra
Fly Me To The Moon
Monaural
It’s About Blood - ya that’s a song I can get into.... and relate to..... 
There are a couple of threads on here discussing Mint. One camp seems to feel that overhang is overrated. Interesting discussions. Like the divergent  politics spouted on here... it seems there are differing persuasions about turntable setup and electronics. So, makes me want to get the software to show and know when it’s dialed in. And to be honest I think it would be fun to fool around with.
Grant Green - Nigeria recorded by Rudy Van Gelder in 1962

Blue Note - Joe Harley / Kevin Gray remaster

Gillian Welch "Soul Journey".   My third listen this weekend so far. Such a great Record!
Jean Redpath With Abby Newton ‎– Father Adam (Philo ‎1979)

Transcendent. 

@slaw i could listen to Gillian read a Soviet tractor repair manual in Russian...

What is impression of Two Against Nature ?
Good Morning Jim, @tomic601 ,

SQ is very good! For some reason, the songs didn't move me as much as they once did though. I came away after this listen feeling that it was somewhat of a 'calling it in lp' How does that happen? I may be getting too old. Of course, most bands would give an arm/leg to have a record of this quality.
Mornin’ Record Fanatics,

some excellent music indeed

———-

Trio Palabras
Lo Que Dice Mi Cantar

2019 Muxia Music

wish the Muxia Music guys could get it together and make more records.  They sure knew what they were doing on this.   Beyond the wonderful music made by these fabulous Mujeras the production is like on a record from MA recordings.   

@tomic601 how do you like the grant green?  Was that one of the records in your new stack?   I really like his music - it gets played pretty often on the college radio jazz station here In the strange town of Portland Oregon.   
Spirit
Interesting you call Portland strange...lol.

Spent a lot of time there and Vancouver for both work and pleasure.
It is still near the top of my list for possible retirement location although of late both South Dakota and Montana have edged it out a little.
And then there is Washington, Tennessee, South Carolina.......
Need the right Powerball numbers!

On another note..... the very nice post lady dropped of two records for me both sealed NOS Uriah Heep items, Demons and Wizards and High and Mighty.
Still going to run them through the US cleaner before playtime though.
Good Morning @uberwaltz,.

What...no North Carolina? I'm flabbergasted to say the least. 

Really, I just wanted to actually write the word flabbergasted.

I think I disrupted spell check?
HI,
Simple minds Real to real cacophony
Original UK press Arista
Simple minds new gold dream
Original UK press Virgin

On retirement places... for me as a water person - preferably salt it is fairly easy. I think a key decision is are you a water, mountain, desert , plains or woods person ? You might consider long term air bnb rentals you figure that out... before ya leap $$$$
My retirement requirements are very modest TBH.

A minimum of 25 acres, property in the middle. Full razorwire perimeter with fully automated gun turrets every 100ft.
Not too much to ask for......
On Portland ( which we love like a separated twin ), I always liked Shawn Mullins take.... check out his Song: September in Seattle “...

it will take you for a ride

if ya like it check out the 4 LP Souls Core Revival...
But back to reality.....

Warrior.... Scandal.
Pop rock but always liked it myself.

Slaw.
North Carolina discounted itself by taxing every vehicle every year.... Lol.
James - I do like his style of playing, Matador 45 rpm is fantastic, yes Nigeria a yesterday purchase! My place has a nice selection of Tone Poet / Blue Note / MoFi, etc....
@slaw thanks bro.  Glad you had an overnight of good listening.  I was sleeping.  9 hours.  Exhausted after jackhammering concrete yesterday.  
———————-

Sophia Pfister
Birdcage

@uber,  nice pickup on the Uriah Heep: ++1.   Unfortunately I can’t play anything like that (out loud anyway...) with Grey’s Anatomy home.  
———————-

Neil Young
Colorado

“I’m an old white guy

Also in the pile - my favorite Ludwig:

Beethoven No. 6 “ Pastorale “ - 
Polish Chamber Philharmonic Orchestra - 
Wojciech Rajski : 

Tacet L 241

will have to try the warhorse stuff cut in reverse :-)

Tomic

As I said... I need those Powerball numbers to realize my desire... Lol.

May have to skip the gun turrets otherwise....😇😇
Uber,

We got it all baby... Ocean, mountains, and for good measure , we through in all the humidity you'll ever need!

I think you'd be very comfortable in Texas after reading the above.
@petg60,  Welcome!  Like to hear more about what’s on all analogue playback.  
Conor Oberst ‎– Salutations (Nonesuch 2017)

Great album. Buy it. Dude with all the emotion of a woman. In a good way.
I've had this up on the second system many times but today I played it on the primary with the ESLs. Wow.