Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
New Clem Snide record is really very nice. I want to say mature. It has this artists' instantly recognizable  characteristic intimate sound and maybe even more so. Very nice.

@spiritofradio  - I've mentioned the Tomorrow album several times over the years. I don't recall ever getting an acknowledgement from anyone that they had ever heard it. I bought it out of a cutout bin sometime around 1979/80 (saw Steve Howe in the photo on the back). I've been enjoying it (periodically) ever since.

Anyone else familiar with this album?
Sheryl Crow - "Tuesday Night Music Club"

RSD Black Friday Edition - 2-LP 180G Blue Vinyl Set
Spirit.

Axe Victim has been in my collection for a very long time.
I only have one other Be Bop album, Sunburst Finish.

Funny on costs, I have 7 albums in my “cart” on Discogs ranging from $18 to $135.
Not sure how many I will actually follow through with......
Reubent......
Cannot say as I recall hearing you mention Tomorrow previously but tonight must be my night.

I have that one too... bought a long time ago from a bargain bin somewhere.

Probably best cut on it is the aptly titled “ hallucinations “.

Darn, going to have to drag it out now.....

Maybe I need to buy lotto........
Anybody who likes Tomorrow has to like Soft Machine as well.

Real easy to figure out their album titles......😂😂
Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit - Reunions 

Naim Streamer / DAC ... tasty...
Uber - I think my favorite song on the Tomorrow album is "Three Jolly Little Dwarfs". Really, I just like the whole album, especially side two.
Uber - I know the name Soft Machine, or The Soft Machine, but I don't recall ever hearing them. I'll give some of their albums a shot.
Reubent 
Try the early stuff, after Fourth they were increasingly Jazz/fusion leaning.

While searching for Tomorrow came upon this first, had to wipe the dust off....

Forever Changes ..... Love.
Uber - Listening to "The Soft Machine" now. The Love album - "Forever Changes" is a good one. 
I love Soft Machine! @reubent @Uber waltz, and the whole Canterbury scene really.  Especially Caravan and Hatfield and the North.  (Connections to Pink Floyd too.  )
Uber is right they went through a lot of changes.  Ok Musically I think the 8th album, “Bundles”, is the most interesting, It has Alan Holdsworth on guitar.  I think he only joined thIs morphic collective For one album.  @reubent you might actually like the later albums in that they’re way more jazz rock like I know you’re interested in.  The very Different very early stuff featured this Interesting guy Robert Wyatt who was a real radical thinking and major leftist dude.  His later poetic records are legendary in strange circles.  
Patti Smith, “Horses” - Television, “Marquee Moon” -  Velvet Underground, “White Light/White Heat”... reppin Max’s Kansas City & CBGBs, hard!
Spirit.
This may be of interest or you may already have it.

Arzachel S/T.

If rumours are true it was recorded in a cavern in the Ukraine.
I sort of doubt it as it just doesn't have that echo and reverb heavy vibe one would expect.

Anyway it's pretty neat and features Steve Hillage.
Arzachel is right out of central casting isn’t it.  Right in the sweet spot.  I think I’d go for the reissue. op is pretty expensive.  
@uberwaltz @spiritofradio  -  Jeff Beck with the Jan Hammer Group Live

I also posted that one a couple of times over the last month or two. Great album. 
Spirit and Reubent.

Both Arzachel and the Beck/Hammer group were $1 bin dive finds.😂😂.

But it was your mention of that album Reubent that made me pick it up when I saw it.

Arzachel was just a weird name so I googled it first then thought, yep it's worth $1... Lol.
Just for clarification, my copy of Arzachel is the 2002 UK reissue.
Still well worth a $1!

I see what you mean by the OP being spendy  at $300+!
Good find Uber.  It’s a little heavier than most of the other Canterbury Scene records of that general era.  I like it.  I really would have liked to have this when I was in High School.  We did what we could to find heavy music outside the more well known Sabbath and Deep Purple.  So much of this early Psyc and Prog and Heavy Rock that I’m having fun finding out about lately was just completely unknown to us then.  We lived a sheltered life….

Grateful Dead / Reckoning 
This has long been one of my favorite recordings from them 
Late to the Party but...

Jeff Beck w Jan Hammer Group - Live

( Japan pressing, minty and it was < $13.50 on Audiogon )
Dang Uber, you are on a roll. I love those albums from Jackson Browne and Lee Michaels. Add those to your Jeff Beck pick, and you are on a winning streak.
Mountain-Twin Peaks-Side 1
The Mills Brothers-Dream A  Little Dream Of Me-Side 2
The Association-Greatest Hits-Side 2
Stevie Wonder-Songs In The Key Of Life-Side 3
Sergio Franchi-I'm A Fool To Want You-Side 2
Dionne Warrick-In Valley Of The Dolls-Side 1
Dusty Springfield-You Don't Have To Tell Me You Love Me-Side 1
Joe Sample-Carmel-Side 2

A couple of my 11 new Discogs purchases:

American String Quartet, Dvorak String Quartets 9&10. Nonesuch 1986

Szell conducts Schubert #9 ‘Great’. Cleveland Orchestra. CBS Great Performances. Re-release/master 1981

Szell conducts Strauss, Symphonia Domestica. Cleveland Orchestra. Columbia Masterworks. 1964