Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@big_greg
Bowie - Station to Station
Great album, diluted for me when I realized after 20 years that Bowie did not write Wild is the Wind.
I really enjoyed BI tonight. Much more than in the past. Nobody like them.
Post removed 
@spiritofradio what a good call on the Freddy Johnston - gave "This Perfect World" a twirl last night then slipped right into Buffalo Tom, "Big Red Letter Day" - BT was a local music scene hero back in the 90's. Had them and Letters to Cleo play a charity gig at my spot back in '94... what a great show and fun night that ran VERY late and ended with me having $200 in eats delivered to my office from the 24hr diner around the corner. Nothing better than washing breakfast sammys down with Rolling Rocks and red wine at 5am with Kay Hanley sitting on your office floor, lol!
@bgross, boy do you have some stories.  Must admit I came to appreciate Johnston’s music much later than in real time.  I like it but don’t have time and place associations like we do with so much of our favorite music. 
 During most of the 90s I was not getting to listen to much new music.  I had little kids to raise and a wife with very limited musical tolerances.  I know this is not a unique story - spent many an evening rocking babies to sleep to the tunes on a James Taylor’s greatest hits CD ...
Clem Snide "Forever Just Beyond." Produced & played on by the Avett Brothers. A truely affecting album with a heartwarming backstory. I also just received Joe Henry's " The Gospel According to Water," which has been deemed a masterpiece by numerous critics. I will put it on tonight (I have purposely avoided streaming it).
@spiritofradio Yeah, I do have a kinda flavorful past. Was in the club business here in Boston for quite a few years. Lots of great memories but before that I played pro hockey in Europe and here in the
minors so... I have some whopper road stories too. Think “Slap Shot” - I truly lived it & played in many of those old barns. Anyway during the 90s - 00s I was a partner in some retail stores as well as some Boston bars/lounges. In the retail shops I ran big Hafler amps pushing EV Sentry 100s. Played (6) in line array fed by a jukebox filled with awesome music where  customers could select tracks while shopping. Music all day all the time both night & day. We had young kids at the same time and one of mine is now in LA getting traction as a music producer/manager. 
The New Black Eagle Jazz Band ‎– On The Road  (The Black Eagles ‎1980)

Live acoustic and excellent SQ. Love their stuff. 

@slaw how is the SQ on your copy of ’The Wind’?  It’s one I am considering.
The New Black Eagle Jazz Band ‎- In New Orleans (The Black Eagles 1974)

Magic.