For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Some really diverse stuff in the mix... wow, how fun

sad any knowledge I have on fixing a Linear tracker would be around the Souther and it’s variants... the Kenwood is beyond me.

as for the paint - try the @slaw steamer trick - thermal expansion differential might pop the paint loose.... which Dead album is it ???
Streaming stuff you guys are spinning: Gray and Pink, Snowgoose ( anybody ever read the book that inspired it ? ), Brain Salad....
Heresy I know but Brian Salad at 96x24 on Qobuzz is a spectacular sonic landscape
Yes, a very bittersweet little novella.  An old girlfriend (didn't appreciate her nearly enough when we were together) found a precious first edition cloth bound copy for my birthday.  Christoper Nolan’s Dunkirk makes a most excellent companion piece to the book.  
Ok gents, it’s Easter.  So, speaking of Sonics, the church organ on this was quite literally shaking my house this morning.  I think it goes down well into the 20s:

https://open.spotify.com/track/4rrR5TJvJgVSrs5iAf8Thq?si=TyjPVDhGT1aMKCrGeViUQg

I believe it’s also available on the higher res services.  
@bob540,

If that were my record, I'd use some record cleaning fluid....let it soak a while then steam it. If you've never used a hand held steamer before, just use your common sense and remember it is PVC so if held on one spot to long, you'll create a dip on your record. I'd hold it more horizontally instead of pointing it straight at it. Good luck!
Agree @slaw, Ram Is a great album, best Paul ever made imo. He played drums on his first, then hired studio pro Denny Seiwell for Ram. At a seminar of his I attended, Denny said McCartney was paying him $150/wk!
Paul didn't believe in spreading the wealth around, did he?
New Riders of the Purple Sage "The Adventures of Panama Red"
@slaw well that is perfect for Easter :-) brilliant- I have that on the NAS
Dan Fogelberg - High Country Snows

Not a typical Fogelberg - country flavored with Chris Hillman, Ricky Scaggs, Vince Gill, Doc Watson ....
@tomic601 ,

"Passion" is so much more enjoyable with the new interconnects. Open & dynamic.
@slaw an accident with upside !!!!

when stuff breaks, I tend to upgrade it as was my path with power amplifier- each Oh-S&&&&& turned into an upgrade in Sonics but at some cost...
I officially joined the ranks of the unemployed. Go stand in line tomorrow.
Tomic
i never need a reason or excuse to upgrade... lol.

Steve
Man that sucks.
So sorry brother.
Hope everything will work out in the end.
Sorry to hear that @slaw - hopefully this starts to wind down soon and that you can get your position back.   Thinking positive thoughts for you. 
Decided to swap out my Karat 23r for a different cartridge from my collection.
Went back with my old faithful, Scheu Analog SL.
Forgotten just how nice this one is.
What I would term, totally neutral.
Nothing to get excited about, no big fat mid range, no extended top end, no rabble rousing bottom end.
Just everything so right, all music, nothing added.
How it should be, reminds me why I bought it.
Good times.
@slaw so very sorry to hear that Steve - keep your chin up - bunch of us here pulling for ya. Please reach out IF ya need something 
jim
Blackfield V.

It is every bit as good as I hoped for sonically.

Might have to look for a few more 45rpm albums 
Heart - Little Queen. Trying the VPI Classic and Kiseki Blue NS with the Manley Chinook. Seems like a nice match! 
Bob.

I only have a couple of 45 so no dedicated tt.
My 401 switches instantly between speeds

Greg.
That sounds like a wicked combo indeed.
I'm curious why you would have a dedicated table just for 45s. I have some 45 RPM LPS. It's pretty easy to change the speed either move the belt a notch or some have a switch.
Uber, it sounded really nice, but it sounds great with the Pass XP-15 also. I think my technics sl-1200 mk2 sounds better with the Pass. Maybe I'll leave things like this for a bit. 
Want to use one of the dedicated “big spindles”, audiophile tables don’t use them, plus I want a stack changer like Garrard GT10