For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1

Black Sabbath   Paranoid

Just ended today's music enjoyment. My other half wanted some quiet in the house. Black Sabbath put her over the edge. It was loud and great. Very enjoyable day.

Greg
Is that the same Angel City that is also known as The Angels from Angel City?
From Australia?
Pretty sure it is.
I have Beyond Salvation, few years later but pretty awesome IMHO.
Yes, they had to change their name at some point as another band had already claimed it if I recall correctly. 
Purchased the joe satriani EP (5 song) record store day US edition
limited to 3500 mine is (1005)

cleaned vacuumed, recorded to my computer via damn, I forget,......
 anyway,it sounds amazing, recorded to a taiyo yuden cd @8X. Put on iTunes, it sounds amazing!!

bought from discogs for 18$ from a good seller,
  happy, been playing it on my system for a while, in between other new purchases!

I emailed satriani website asking;

if this new 180gm Ep is different from the 1984 original wo. 
 If it was re-recorded? Or not,

as on the cd release, all songs were added as bonus, except for the first song from the ep,   Which was stated as “damaged, and master tapes lost.  ???

my curious ivy is , is the song on the Ep, the same as the original ep, or has it been re-recorded for the new 180gm re-release?

Any help is appreciated!
thank you

Leonard Cohen, “Death Of A Ladies Man” & Tom Waits, “Closing Time” - darker mood than usual. Switched out my every day Linns for a set of rebuilt vintage Sonab OA14s on these LPs. Sonabs tossed sound all about the room in an eerily satisfying way. Like them a ton!
I know it’s heresy, but I’m selling all my LPs for sooner rather than later downsizing. My username on Discogs: moleculesinmotion. Since I started streaming, I listen to a lot more music. It helps that I bought new speakers and an integrated amp and an Innuos Zen Mini. What I listened to last night:
Tinariwen- Live in Paris, like really good trance blues music
Soundtracks to Vanilla Sky (best playlist ever) and Donnie Darko. All the while entering all of that LP data into Discogs: very tedious. And when one is trying to identify different pressings by reading the runouts, it makes my eyes blurry thinking about it. 
Rafevw.
Sorry to see you go to the dark side!
Seriously contrary to popular belief they do NOT have cookies!😁😁.

Really though why not do both?
A lot who post here play records and stream.
Try it before divesting yourself of all those fine records that you may live to regret.

I ripped all my CDs couple years back and rarely play CD often but records?
No way could I part with that sound.

Good luck though.
@rafevw, I bought your Goldberg Variations. Understand why you need to give up the vinyl weight. But feel for ya man. You have a very nice collection.  Wish you the best with the downsizing.  
Ok call me stupid...
How in the world do you search for items just by a certain seller on discogs?
I see no such option on the app?
PC version only or am i missing something?
I was looking at @rafevw  records on Discogs, put one in my cart and whadda know, I don't meet the buyer's minimum requirements. Nothing against the seller but this pisses me off.
Thanks for the kind words, @uberwaltz and @spiritofradio. My wife and I will move into a smaller space, and my old Magnaplanars and LPs are going to have to go. The upside, I bought some new gear, and streaming is just so darn easy. The SQ is pretty nice as well. I will ship the Goldberg Variations tomorrow, spiritofradio!
Rafe
I understand totally.
Btw I figured out how to search by username and just placed an order with you my friend!

My username on discogs is crowtree99
What did you do on discogs brother Slaw!
LMAO

Sorry but that is funny that the Audiogon king of vinyl does not meet some requirements.
🤔🤔🤔
John Lennon "Plastic Ono Band"  from the LENNON box set/2010/Back to Black series.
@uberwaltz,

Well we’ve talked about it before. I think most of us agree that we’ve had more bad experiences than good on Discogs. In my case, when the item shows up in poorer condition than stated or even more problems than stated and you follow the rules by contacting the seller, there maybe some initial concern with no other contact or refund with bad buyer feedback. Oh, and I end up being the "newbie" that is hard to deal with. I ordered a mono/OP/ "Pigboy Crabshaw years ago, and one track had a lot of distortion otherwise I’d kept it. I had already put it through my cleaning regimen. The seller agreed to refund me. After he received it and sent the refund, he wrote me a message, "you’ll never find that title at a better price". All I wanted was a correctly listed item. In his mind, I’m the problem. Shewwww! Don’t even get me started!

Uber...now you can laugh some more...........

Oh, one more thing.....It is proper edicate for the seller to give the buyer feedback upon receiving payment. Not at Discogs, the sellers wait, if you're lucky enough to even receive feedback. Give me a break!
Slaw
I hear you and agree completely on all that is bad with discogs, remember the debacle I also had with the Led Zep 3 album.
I have thrown better albums away!
But same thing, just cos I had only 8 feedback and the seller had 100+ I am "the noob" and don't know my condition grading!
I remind them that I have 1800+ pos feedback on eBay and most certainly do know a thing or three about record grading and sales/purchases and they then pulled the offer of returning it for a refund and outright stated any bad feedback left would result in the same and likely a report to discogs where I would be sure to lose.

I still might call his bluff, say 10 minutes before feedback time period is ending!
And Slaw... you know I am not laughing at you of course, just the absurdity of the situation.
@uberwaltz,

I understood that brother.

I think in order to be a seller, a requirement should be to play-grade on a competent system.

Others should start their own inferior selling site and state that it’s inferior upfront. Yeah! Boy, if I were King of the vinyl selling world?
I should say at upon reading @rafevw listings, it seems obvious his descriptions are from play grading. One of the good guys.
Correct Slaw, which is why I felt comfortable buying 3 albums from his list.

My seller grading are all based on my own play test and if it is bad, well I will say so up front,no point trying to make a quick buck and having upset customers and a bad rep.
Berlin ... Lou Reed.

This was a B&N 50% purchase.

About all it's worth.... Lol.
SQ is pretty lame.
Oh well.
Been looking forward to this one for several weeks....my Man....
John Moreland "LP5"
"Lp5" is wonderful! John has incorporated some electronic stuff on this record that seems to work OK, but I have a hard time with seeing how it's going to work out if more of it is used later on. His soulful vocals that match his excellent lyrics.... the easy way he is able to draw you into his songs is enough for me.
Partially because of Discogs sellers attitudes, I've moved on to other avenues. Up next is a Mint copy of Sonny Boy Williamson "Down and Out Blues" (Japan) I found recently elsewhere.

Clapton  Unplugged 2 LP import

The Amazing Rhythm Aces
 Dire Straits    Dire Straits

Little Village

Bob Marley  Legend

Dire Straits  Communique

Marvin Gaye  What's going on

Fleetwood Mac   Rumours

@hopkins34,

I bought my OP Clapton "Unplugged" when it was initially released. (On one lp).
I'd love to hear your dbl lp copy!
The Best Of Alcatrazz.

The man responsible for giving Ritchie Blackmore what he had craved for so long.... MTV hits.
Graham Bonnet.