For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
The Wonderful...... Caroline Spence "Spades & Roses"

Wow! Caroline's voice is Soooo sweet now with two MyMats!
GTO wow, how fun must have sounded fantastic! Our Dad was much less enthusiastic and would rifle thru our stack of 70’s rock and declare that it would “ take him a week to exorcise the bad electrons from his Hi-Fi “
Through all our diversity and different backgrounds..we've come together here to enjoy and honor the music.
Speaking of The Wall, I heard the Doug Sax remastered CD The Wall on a big big system a week ago and it was so spectacular I almost flipped my gizzard.
Half way through "The Wall" Wow!..never heard it sound so good! Nothing at all in the way of the listener.
Trouble is how many copies of the Wall can one person own?
I have 4 different ones already.....

Rewind to England 1977 or 78?
Bit hazy in that era, not sure why....🤔🤔

Caught Floyd performing the Wall at Hammersmith Odeon live.
Actually uber, I think you have both? Around a year ago you asked members for the best "The Wall" lp, I responded and you posted a thank you. Now you have two MyMats. 

Re-listen brother.
No more vinyl this week as back to work Monday in glorious Weldon, NC.
So be streaming all next week.

Been a great 3 weeks off for sure, batteries recharged and ready to blaze the trails as a road warrior again.
Last year was hectic, made Diamond status on Delta which means 125,000 miles in the air........
Item/band to watch for:

Bonny Light Horseman

americana, beautiful female (and male) vocalist, absolutely beautiful sounding production, wonderful sensibility, somewhat original but one of these bands that learned a few things from fleet foxes and Bon over and are all the better for it I think.   
Not on vinyl yet.  Concerts sold out around here.  You’ll see.  

Will look out for it Spirit.
They have 5 tracks on Qobuz.

Right now, final album for the night as up at 3am to fly to work.

Emerson, Lake & Palmer S/T.
@spirit thanks for the tip, I will be your neck of the woods early May - would be good to buy ya a pint in the Pearl 
Uber congrats on Diamond - I had 7 years of work strewn across 37 states and 14 countries, so I have more frequent flyer miles than braincells... I can relate

safe travels 
Just landed three fantastic original pressings all sealed. Boston’s original album, the who who’s next 1st pressing decca, and the doors first album 1st pressing elektra. So, soon to be on my turntable....paid thru the nose for them, but current reissues suck imo.
Vic Damone This game of love, Columbia special archives. Great sound with depth and great soundstage. Warm Tubey sound, like honey. 
Agnes Obel - Citizen of Glass

fantastic Sonics, massive soundscapes, phd in echo,?reverb, delay etc....
@tomic601 the pearl is good. If I don’t catch you first in Seattle. 

@allfriendsandlurkersresidenthere

If you want it
Here it is
Come and get it

https://echohifi.com/details/14333/Analogue-Productions_The-Jimi-Hendrix-Experience-%E2%80%8E–-Axis:...

But ya better hurry
’Cause it’s goin’ fast....

Streaming Agnes Obel - “Citizen of Glass“

Incredible sound.  
Thanks for the idea @tomic601 
The Jesus Lizard - Show
Sugar - File Under Easy Listening
Elastica - Waking Up
Ministry - Halloween Remix
Tom Waits - The Black Rider
Jello Biafra & Mojo Nixon - Prairie Home Invasion
Hole - Live Through This
Tricky - Pre-Millenium Tension
The Cramps - Big Beat from Badsville
Shellac - Terraform
Jad Fair & Yo La Tengo - Strange But True
Love and Rockets - Lift 
@grannyring 

Thanks!  Haven't listed to J. Geils in quite a while.  Reminds me of college!    Hope you are doing well.
I have a copy of 2019 RSD Ramones live LP’s yet to find an appreciative home....
@spirit - Amber showed up today - very curious to hear A to D then D back to A with MIT and Mytek toys in the mix :-)
@tomic601  you mean the 17th ward record?  Great sounding isn’t it!  The strings are incredible too.  I’ll play it again after the game so I can remind myself what you’re getting at.  A to D?   
@tomic601   tried earlier/ a few times/ to post my thanks to you for the offer of the Ramones album.  Not my thing but very generous of you.  Thanks.  
Alasdair Roberts - Farewell Sorrow 

Brahms: Violinkonzert in D-Dur -  Christian Ferras, vioin. Von Karajan.
(DG)
Jim Capaldi - "Fierce Heart

Jim Capaldi, Steve Winwood and even Van Morrison on one track. Still '80's crap. Into the "to trade" bin it goes. Glad I only paid 12.5 cents for it as part of a lot of 80 albums I bought last summer.
@reubent remember his debut where the PR people said he was the next Bob Dylan....
Glad I’m not the only one to be disappointed with Capaldi...  Dave Mason (one of my most played favorites) has showed him a lot of loyalty over the years but I never got it.  
Steve Forbert
Jackrabbit Slim

@reubent did you get the 2019 red reissue?  
Been years.  This is so sweet.  Thanks for the reminder dude.  
@tomic601   Analogue to Digital...?