Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Blues Image
Open 1970

This is a stereo recording. For best results observe the R.I.A.A. high frequency roll-off characteristic with a 500 cycle crossover.   

@spiritofradio,

I haven't heard "Come on up to the House" but based on your recommendation, I'll check it out.

@reubent  

I bought a 7" 45rpm of The Teskey Brothers, no EP.

Pat Metheny
American Garage

Needed another copy. This one from Spain in M- shape and sounds very nice indeed.  
@slaw ok man. Know you’ll like it - has some women singing on it that I know you love.  Also, it’s a great sounding record.  
also pondering the loss, great loss of Roger Modjeski this eve....

like Warren Zevon said “ enjoy every sandwich “.... probably because ya don’t know if it might be the last....
Bill Evans "12 Classic Albums", a new arrival, so I’ve been working my way through them. Sam and Dave: "Hold On I’m Comin’ ", Mendelssohn Piano Trios, and The White Stripes "Elephant", an eclecltc listening day. Too cold to go out and split wood today as intended, so stayed indoors, listened to music, and purchased more records (CD’s) on Amazon and a vintage bandsaw fence on Ebay. An unproductive but fun way to while away the day. So nice to be retired. Season's Greetings to you all.

Mike
Zephyr
Eponymous “The Bathtub Album”

2014 reissue on green vinyl. I have a 1969 O/P but it’s pretty beat.

For fans of early hard rock and/or Tommy Bolin this is tremendous stuff. For me, well, it’s an absolute favorite.
@spiritofradio  - Love "American Garage" - Been listing to it since it came out in '79.
Got some music in this week that should keep me busy.....

Tony Joe White "Polk Salad Annie" 50th Anniversary 12" Maxi single/2019
Tony Joe White "Swamp Music" Monument Rarities re-mastered by RunOutGroove/3lp/2019
Guy Clark "The Best of the Dualtone Years"  dbl/lp/2017
Beth Hart "Screamin' for my Supper" MOV/dbl/lp/2014
Nirvana "MTV Unplugged in New York" UMe re-mastered dbl/lp/2019
The Rubinoos "From Home" Yep Roc/2019
Los Straightjackets  "The Utterly Fantastic & Totally Unbelievable Sound of...." Craft Recordings/1995
Fat Mattress "S/T"  Atco SD-33-309/Polydor-England/Stereo/sealed

@slaw what a haul !!!!!

LiL Feat - Time Loves a Hero....

” Keeping up with the Jones is killing me
she was just one more bad habit
i was too blind to see”...,
Sol Gabetta - IL Progetto Vivaldi - Sonatori De La Gioiosa Marca 

RCA Red Seal /Sony
I just mounted a new Denon DL-301 MKII on my turntable and am giving Bob Seger's Night Moves a spin. The Denon was really quiet with the slightly beat up copy of Aja I use to test after mounting a new cart. A bit more noise on Night Moves than I'd like to hear for a "NM" copy, but sounds good overall. The Denon has more "bite" than the Nagaoka MP-500 I was using, probably needs some break in (or my ears do).
@big_greg “ working on mysteries without any clues “... a perfect song from my youth....
tomic, that record brings back a lot of memories for me. Listening to it now, I'm amazed at how many great songs were on it. Now I'm listening to Queen's masterpiece, A Night at the Opera.
@boxer12  - Love "Spike" . Probably in my top 3-4 favorite Elvis Costello records. "Deep Dark Truthful Mirror" is possibly in my top 10 favorite songs ever. I've seen EC do it live several times. Always moving....
Reubent, That is also one of my favorite songs from the album. He sings it with so much passion. I've never seen him live but would love too. 
Burning in new cables, and using my first RCM- should have bought one ages ago.

All Things Must Pass- George Harrison
Who’s Next- The Who (obviously)
Armed Forces- Elvis Costello
Nutcracker/Romeo & Juliet- Tchaikovsky
Smetana- Ma Vlast
Los Straitjackets "The Utterly Fantastic & Totally Unbelievable Sound of...."
Hey boxer, what are your impressions of "Suspiria"?
Joan Shelley "Over & Even"....Check this one out @tomic601 
Khruangbin fans... I ordered "Con Todo El Mundo" which upon audition sounds a lot like an extension of "The Universe Smiles Upon You".
Slaw,
Like most every radiohead album, I don't like it much on first listen, but after a couple times it grows on you to the point where it is great. There is really nothing like them.

Same with this one (although it's a Thome album). It's actually a beautiful album.

Nicolai Dunger / Sweat her kiss 
Well I got in my (2) Dire Straits MFSL/45rpm lps. Up first is "S/T’. I always thought this one was somewhat dark or compressed by comparison. We’ll see......
The overall dark character of this title still remains. There is a noticeable increase in transient response, increased bass definition, a more meaningful lead guitar in songs like "Water of Love" and a somewhat wider soundstage. All of (these) add up to a more enjoyable listening experience but they don't take the overall dark character of the original recording away. It is probably the best sounding version of this title I own but it did not blow me away.
Tonight’s playlist!  
Coil: Loves Secret Domain
Download: Effector
2814: Rain Temple

Happy listening!!

@negativetime  - Welcome to the "What's on your Turntable Tonight?" thread. Thanks for your list. Keep 'em coming......
Welcome @negativetime 
Beth Hart "Screamin' for my Supper"  MOV dbl/lp (a screamin' deal during black friday)