Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Really going to mess your heads up with this next one.....

Watch .... Seatrain
That is one I've never heard of uber. Did you pick it up in Virginia?

Swans / The glowing man
So I spent the day in my little machine shop modifying my tripod tonearm stand. Made it more robust, added some delrin, brass, & ceramic. Liking the improvement & now I have VTA on the fly regardless of the arm I choose. What a hobby. 
Quite the engineer Boxer.
Good for you sir!

The Seatrain album came from my lrs some time back, just not got around to playing it.
It’s sort of jazz/ rock. Fairly accessible.
But for me to play something YOU have not heard of is quite shocking. Lol.

Right now.

Bed of Roses ... Arcadia.

Simon LeBon of Duran Duran , as a side project I guess.
Haha.

I remember when one of my Savannah cats tried to jump on my TT.... While a record was playing.....
No it did not end well at all.......
😫😫😫😫
I picked up some nice looking Gary Moore and Robert Plant records today,  along with a sealed 180 gram copy of Kiss Destroyer. Listening to The Principle of Moments right now. Sounds like a brand new record. 
uber,
Seatrain sounds right up my alley... I checked on pricing. Seems you have a collectors item there buddy ($21.00 at secondspin for a used cd). No vinyl, looks like I’ll have to keep looking LOL

Porcelain Raft / Strange weekend
Greg..... Great find.
Destroyer...OMG...what memories!
We commissioned a mural on the college student room wall of the album cover, gawd only knows what future generations of students thought of it.
LMFAO 1977. 

Boxer.
There are plenty of vinyl copies of Watch on eBay starting about $10.
Thanks uber

Puffball,
I'm also a fan of Pere Ubu. If you get a chance to hear "Pennsylvania" from them, I think you'll like it. I don't have nearly everything from Pere Ubu, but that one is a stand out. 

Larkin Grimm
@boxer12,

Glad to read your enjoying one of your DIY projects. I've been saying this for years but my new wall mount system should be up in the next month. I had a set back with the planned maple butcher block shelves ( bowing), so I ordered some custom BDR shelves. (their build time is taking a while.)
Listened to "Kerosene Hat" again. Great lp. Highly recommended!
Sarah Shook & The Disarmers "Sidelong"
The Who "Live @ Leeds"  Universal/180gr re-issue from over 10 years ago. No real indentifying dates.
@uberwaltz,

Since installing the PPT Omega + Mats,......from yesterday to today (day 4) I’m still hearing improvements. What’s really noticeable today is how quiet lps are. On the face of it, I wonder how this could be? I’ve skimmed through some posts by @atmosphere where he explains that surface noise is caused, some, by pre-amp/phono stage. All I know is what I hear. It’s nice to have a fellow PPT user here to talk with.
Rolling Stones - “Some Girls”... taking me right back to HS & summer ‘78!
not to pop the Seatrain bubble, but music zenmaster eric aka bdp24 mentions Seatrain on 9/22... this thread

I am counting on this as my advance physical for memory function...ha....
i am streaming today, making an absolute monster lasagne.....analog will have to wait...
Slaw
As far as the how's of the PPT i admit to having no real idea.
However as I am sure you have seen the arguments about it just ends up going off the rails.
So I try to not get involved any more and just let my system do the talking or singing to be correct.

I would honestly say you will keep noticing incremental improvement for a few more days yet if my experience is atypical.

Just enjoy!
@tomic601 ,

Did someone say "lasagne" ...yes they did! I’m in the middle of my "test" Thanksgiving meal, at the same time on the phone with my son-in-law, begging him to make his scrumptious Champagne/turkey recipe.....

Woah, I got side-tracked..... lasagne, yes, I use to be the (L) king but time has passed.

I’m doing my best to do two (loves) at once.

BTW, I'm turning 61 tomorrow, celebrating by myself today. I kind of doubt I'll be 100% at work tomorrow?
Happy birthday Slaw!
🎂🍾🥂🍻🎉🎊🎀🎁

Be the big 60 myself in about ten weeks.
Paul Simon "There Goes Rhymin' Simon"  Sony/Legacy

I have an OP, but today, I chose this one. I've yet to hear a Sony/Legacy re-master that doesn't sound Great!
Thanks @uberwaltz...Have I told you that I love you lately?    ha, ha, ha!

We ...Woooo!
Happy Birthday Steve !!!!!!

just flipped 58 myself, had to bake my own freaking cake....but it was a gem. Lasagne is a transport vehicle and de accelerant for Wine !!!!

and yes, Ralph has sime interesting theories about tanking in phono preamps causing ticks and pops.
@tomic601,

I think we are similar in several ways. Glad to get to know you here.

Steve
I'm thinking?..I do realize that statement isn't the best way to start a conversation..? ..however...here we go...........

Several reasons to skip work...

#1 I thought this was Sunday???

#2 Last week's time change, just caught up with me

#3 It's my birthday, deal with it!

I will thoughtfully consider all options.

@big_greg,
I can't let this day pass without playin' "Southern Accents", (from the box).

Get it? I got it!
Slaw
Any of those 3 would work for me!
Or not " work"dependent upon how you desire to view it!
🙄🙄
The Long Run ... The Eagles.

Have some 38 Special lined up for later to get back to that " Southern Thang".
Happy early birthday slaw!  Enjoy the TP!  I streamed some of An American Treasure yesterday, but didn't give it my full attention.  I'll put it back on when I can be more involved with the music.
Happy birthday Slaw. Good to hear you're wrapping up the wall mount system

Godspeed You Black Emperor / Slow riot