Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
I’ve listened to almost all of "Abbey Road" MFSL. It’s such a different musical experience than I usually hear. In a good way.
Up next, the UK Blue Box lp. (By the way, this is it’s first spin, ever.)
Going to be a busy morning tomorrow.
Have to rearrange gear to try and fit in my JVC QLA7 TT so I can play records on both that and the 401 in the main rig.
Not sure how I am going to make it happen yet as have very limited room and options.

Also out of record storage space!

Not good might have to stop buying new records......

😕😕😕
Robert Bensick Band “French Pictures in London”

Monitor s/t (the 1978 Los Angeles art collective)
On "Come Together" from the UK Blue Box, it’s obvious at how more open the sonics are as opposed to the MFSL lp. Having said that, the low level details aren't as promenet.
@uberwaltz,

IMO, if one has the feeling that "no more new records" are in one’s future...there needs to be an intervention. I can be there in 12 hours.
@tomic601 I ordered another headshell so that I can try one of my cartridges on it that I'm familiar with. I must say though that the sound is growing on me. I'm listening to John Coltrane, Soultrane right now. 
Slaw.
Thx buddy, made me smile and that's a good thing indeed.
The power of laughter is nearly as therapeutic as listening to music.
Bartok - Suite #1 - Detroit Symphony, Antal Dorati (superb sonics and quickly becoming my favorite Bartok piece)
Gentle Giant - Acquiring the Taste - still great after all these years. And yes, they could rock!
Graceland - Amazing
Miles Davis - Kind of Blue - whew!
Elliott Carter - Variations for Orchestra - English Chamber Orchestra - Expertly played and masterfully recorded!
Lastly... my Plum label "Abbey Road".

Well, whaddya know...It's plain to hear, this US/Capitol/Plum label is the winner! I always thought it sounded very good, but it's good to confirm.
Caroliner, er, um, more correctly for this album,

Caroliner Rainbow Fingers of the Underworld & Their Unbreakable Bones-
"The Sabre Waving Saracen Wall" 
(#6 in the memorable series of musings by Grux)
Little Feat - Feats Don't Fail Me Now.  Hope I don't wear this record out, it's one of my favorites.
@big_greg love me some Feats ! Try the Nautilus Records Time Loves a Hero for grins
Thanks all for recommendations on record racks, like the reclaimed wood since the analog LP system is “ beachy” per War Department instructions... the Etsy connections are awesome 
Rearranging all done and not bad if I say so myself!
Glad I hardly ever throw anything away, found I had some 3/4" mdf to make a second TT shelf for now.
Got the 401 and the QLA7 hooked up through the Denon SUT one flip of a switch on the SUT to select either.

Right now it’s the 401 as still waiting for my step down transformer for the QLA7.

Dog Days .... ARS.

Track #2 cracks me up!!
@tomic601 

I had Warren Hile studio make a record cabinet for me.  
http://missionconceptsinc.com/

It turned out great.  You’ve probably already thought of this but for me as I get older even the most wonderful records become less fun stored on lower shelves down near the floor.  Also, records are very heavy: I think overbuilt is better.   
@spiritofradio thanks so much, the reference system is esconced in and surrounded by Stickley, etc...so that would fit in there for sure.

and yes, anything below my knees is in a foreign land I rarely visit, at my advancing age..
Mountain - "Climbing!"

Awesome stuff. Passed down to me from my late sister. She was a rocker. She is also responsible for my Budgie collection.
Bobby Hebb - Sunny
The Kasenetz-Katz Singing Orchestral Circus - S/T
The Del Vikings- The Swinging, Singing Del Vikings
Buddy Knox - S/T
The Doors - Absolutely Live (Elektra 1970)
Awesome live album. 3D audience acoustic.
Judy Collins ‎– A Maid Of Constant Sorrow (Elektra 1961 mono)

Judy Collins - 3 (Elektra 1963 mono)

Judy Collins - In My Life (Elektra 1966)
@reubent .

Now that is a band I have not even heard mentioned in forever never mind played.

Budgie.

A real blast from the past.
@uberwaltz - I love Budgie! I've been a big fan since I discovered my sister's 8-track of "Squawk" in my family's console stereo sometime around about 1973/4.

Answers to Nothing ... Midge Ure.

You could say that Midge, Dave Edmunds and Nick Lowe were possibly the father's of the British New Wave movement.

Digging through my Brit 80,s lps now.
@uberwaltz - I think my favorite Budgie albums are "Bandolier", "Squawk" and "If I Were Britania I'd Waive the Rules". Start with those and let me know what you think.
Phish / Big Boat
Phish / Picture of Nectar
Thurston Moore / The best day
Grateful Dead / Reckoning 
@uberwaltz
Judy Tzuke, Stay With me til Dawn was a big fav back in high school dances.
The Family Of Apostolic 
The Fiery Furnaces / Remember
The Fiery Furnaces / EP  
the August body has tastes that range far and wide....you are amazing

back up North, so anything i mention will be from the server 

Patty Griffin - 1,000 Kisses...
Julie Miller - Broken Things

perfect album for watching the last vestiges of the sunset...
From this October body......

In Deep .... Argent

God Gave rock,n,roll to you indeed!
Argent: now that is a great record. I love the sound of the leads on that album.
@tomic601 I think servers are cool. You can run the music in them out through a nice sounding tube dac. And then, when you hear something good from it (maybe something somebody on here told you about playing that you’d forgotten about (like the amazingly great postings on here by 16f4 that take me back to school days when i wanted so many of those records but couldn’t get them all) or maybe even something you’ve never heard of, you can order the album and then really listen to the music.  That is how I feel about it anyway.  
Led Zeppelin - “Houses of the Holy”
Atlantic 1973

So good.  But jiffy pop.  Any of you guys have a recommendation for a release to get to replace this?
Post removed 
More about servers - my wife likes pop country (i know, i know....) and I’m just never going to buy much of that. So she can hear whatever. The other great thing about my server/streamer is that it plays this one really excellent local jazz station here in a quite listenable manner, which is certainly not the case listening to their student budget broadcast on a tuner.
because this made sense...

Buddy Miller - The Majestic Silver Strings..

@spiritofradio yes, fantastic sound out of a server is very possible, I use an Aesthetix tube output stage DAC....

Houses of the Holy is up next :-)