For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Just a bit of a contrast there Greg.

Not listened to Accept for ever, always brings to mind " balls to the wall".

Have a solo album by Udo, it’s slightly more refined than Accept although you still end up feeling  like you have just been yelled at by a very angry short German! Lol.
Cochise - Swallow Tales

Canned Heat - Hooker 'n' Heat

Canned Heat - Future Blues
@big_greg  "Santana- S/T MFSL"

I appreciate that there's an insider language here on Audiogon, but WTF does this mean?  Some of us have no idea.
@keegiam I tend to keep things short when I'm typing on my phone or tablet.  Really though, you could have used the internet you typed that message into and found your answer in less time than it took to type that message.
Dangerous Music ... Robin George.

Once touted as the British Billy Squier but never fulfilled that hype.
Jackie Gleason - Music for the Love Hours (Capital 1957)
Trumpet by Bobby Hackett. 

Bing Crosby - Christmas Classics (Capital 1977)

Chris Connor - Sings Gentle Bossa Nova (ABC-Paramount 1965 mono)

I'm continually amazed at the quality of these old recordings. It's not that I even like this type of music. It just sounds so freakin good. Bing's voice with its somewhat hard wooden tone is 3D in the room.

@noromance .
Do you have a dedicated mono setup or just play them on regular stereo cart?
Elvis Costello and the Imposters - "Momofuku" - Played LP 1, side 1&2 last night. Finishing up with LP 2, sides 3&4 tonight. Then on to something different......
@reubent 

What do you think of that album?

I just bought it on R2R not had chance to listen to it yet.
@uberwaltz No. I have 3 Decca cartridges and mono records sound great on them. I'm not a mono aficionado! 
@uberwaltz  - "Surrealistic Pillow is a classic psychedelic rock. Not my favorite genre, but it's a pretty good album. Of Course, "White Rabbit" and "Somebody to Love" were huge hits that have stood the test of time. The remainder of the album is solid. Give it a listen when you get a chance. Let me know what you think.
Yesterday evening,

• Pat Metheny Group, Still Life Talking
  • Robert Glasper Trio, Covered
  • Roy Hargrove, Diamond In The Rough
  • Kim Waters, Sweet & Saxy
  • Alex Bugnon, Head Over Heels
  • Miles Davis & John Coltrane, The Final Tour, Copenhagen 
Crosseyed Heart ... Keith Richards.

180g 2 LP set.

Bought this ages ago but only just got round to playing it.

Stunning SQ, worth every penny imho.
Just got back from a vacation in Seattle.  Never did get to West Seattle, but did hit a few record stores in Capital Hill (usually adjacent to a store my wife wanted to check out...she’s understanding, but she has her limits).  No purchases, but I did get a sense of the local market.  
Finally settling in today and catching up on music.  
Jefferson Airplane- Surrealistic Pillow 
Alan Parsons Project - I Robot
Another thumbs up for
Jefferson Airplane - "Surrealistic Pillow"

Cream - 'Live Cream Vol 2'
Dave Mason - 'Headkeeper' and also 'Dave Mason is Alive'

Probably not surprising, but psychedelic rock is one of my favorite rock genres.
Just got these titles in...hope to listen to most this weekend.

Buddy & Julie Miller "Breakdown on 29th Ave. South"
Of Monsters and Men "Fever Dream"
The Runaways "S/T" UMG/Sundazed/2019
Nick Waterhouse "S'T"/2019
Calexico "Feast of Wire"
Doug MacLeod "Exactly Like This"  RR/1/2 speed/45 rpm
The Doobie Brothers "S/T" OP .....their long forgotten lp. This one was gifted and I brought it to M-.
Just back from my LRS. Picked the following, all used. The most expensive one was $4.99 and they are all very clean.

Paul McCartney and Wings - "Red Rose Speedway"
Kansas - "Monolith"
Moody Blues - "In Search of the Lost Chord"
Pete Townshend and Ronnie Lane - "Rough Mix"

Spinning "Red Rose Speedway" right now and will listen to the others throughout the weekend.
Nice ones @reubent . I bought several of PM (from the vault re-mastered lps) from Insound a while back @ 60% off and have not been disappointed.
Gene Clark "White Light" Intervention/ a beautiful record and a beautiful sounding record.
"Feast of Wire" is sounding Sooooo Goooood. My first time hearing it and it's already close to my favorite Calexico lp. I have made changes in my room acoustics that may account for it. My system is sounding the best ever.
@reubent ,

"Monolith" is such a great lp! Just finished my complete regimen on it, including flattening.