For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@dramatictenor that sounds like you’re havin’ fun over there

digging out my Toasters album right now.  
Got tired of cleaning and cataloguing this weekends finds and just sat and listened:

Al Green - Call Me
Curtis Mayfield - Back To The World
Maze - Golden Time Of Day
John Lennon - Imagine
Michael And I - Jah Jah

The Toasters - S/T 1985 EP on the Band’s own label: Moon Records

Wow! Fantastic S/Q really. I’d forgotten. Never forget this absolutely great music though.
Morning Flight by the Hiroshi Fukumura Quintet from Three Blind Mice label.
Intimate and soulful trombone rendition.  Very clean, you-are-there recording.
Beethoven
The Five Piano Concertos
The Cleveland Orchestra
George Szell, Conductor
Leon Fleisher, Piano

Concerto No. 2. in B-flat major for Piano and Orchestra, Op. 19

Great sounding box: 10 bucks from LRS
Last night it was The Bends by Radiohead.  Hopefully I'll be able to get more listening in tonight.
T.J. Fowler - Early Detroit R&B (1989)
Poor sound like they’re in a dingy restroom but the music is great.

Little Charlie and the Nightcats - Disturbing the Peace (1988)
Magnificent, blows SRV into the weeds.

Eddie Kirkland - It’s the Blues Man! (1961)

Goat - Commune
Newer  that sounds great up loud.
Elgar - “Enigma Variations” 
London Symphony Orchestra 
Colin Davis

Philips Festivo Series
King TubbyPrince Jammy And Scientist ‎– First, Second And Third Generation Of Dub
The Jacques Loussier Trio* ‎– Play Bach Vol. 3
Steppenwolf - Early Steppenwolf
@slaw - I listened to Concrete Blonde - "Mexican Moon" and Rare Earth "Ma" via Spotify while I was driving to/from Milwaukee. Here's my take:

Concrete Blonde - "Mexican Moon" - Solid. Instantly recognizable as Johnette Napolitano and Concrete Blonde (this is a good thing!). Great vocals, as always, and musically solid. Sounds very much like "Bloodletting", but not quite as consistently good as that record. It is a double LP, so plenty of songs to choose from. I think its a winner and I think it's really good, just not as good as "Bloodletting".

Rare Earth - "Ma" - Also instantly recognizable as Rare Earth. Sounds similar to all of their records, but I don't like any of the songs. The title track is horrible IMHO. Supposedly about the "person who raised me", but no emotion and not believable. A complete waste of an entire LP side. Side 2 is no better. The last track - "Come with Me" is an incredibly erotic song (lots of moaning), but just seems like filler. I would be embarrassed to play it for anyone in my family.

Hope that helps.
City Boy - "City Boy" - Still trying to decide if I like it. Sounds a lot like Crack the Sky. So, I guess I do like it....
Jimi Hendrix  - Axis Bold as Love  - AP UHQR (stereo version)  Holy f@#÷@$  &HD#$%@!!! All vinyl and music should sound this great. Other worldly. 
Can't wait for the mono version to arrive. 
Hall & Oates - Rock 'N Soul Part 1.  I dropped it last night when I was putting it away and the record slid along the side of my coffee table.  It left a nasty skid mark.  I'm playing it again right now to see if it damaged it.
@reubent,

Thanks. I have "Bloodletting" on cd only so I rarely hear it. I have their "S/T" lp which I like a lot. Glad to know that regarding Rare Earth since I have a soft spot for them.

……………………..
@6t5-gto,

That sounds great. I waited too late, as I was gonna order the mono.
………………………….
Up soon,

Bruce Cockburn "The Trouble With Normal"
Gov’t Mule "Stoned Side of The Mule Vol. 2"
Steven Wilson "Home Invasion" box
On the Gov't Mule lp, they just nail the essence of these 6 Stones songs...….what a great band!
Early on, into "Home Invasion"...........the listening experience is somewhat different from Steven's studio lps. However, it is a good thing. So far, there's nothing over the top. The sound is natural and spacious.
Several years ago, I found a 2 lp book-bound copy of Joy Division "Still"  from Italy. It's on right now.
Hey @big_greg,
……….........……….
Alison Moyet "Alf"   Japanese pressing/SQ=EX

I never have invested in any Ramones yet. Why?...I just chalk it up to a personal failure.

I seem to have not found my "groove" yet tonight. Although "Alf" is a great start.
I'm sure the Ramones resonated a lot more with me when I was a fifteen-year-old kid than they do now, but they still sound great! Rocket to Russia is probably their best and a great place to start if you decide to check them out.
I checked my VTF and it was on the heavy side. Interestingly, this was causing a bright presentation. 

I’m pulling out Suzanne Vega "Beauty & Crime" next on Classic Records next....
@reubent ,

It's odd but that little adjustment to VTF made ALL the difference in the world. That is what has been lacking today.
I think what everyone just witnessed was my fairly new cartridge at a moment of final break-in,(adjustment required).

Walter Trout "Blues for the Modern Daze"

"Dazes" ...personally I hate it when the (z) replaces the,(in this case) the ys

@slaw, hey how is the Bear Family LP of that Buddy Miller album? BF have issued two of his albums that were on only CD in the U.S. at the time of their initial release, both of which I saw at my LRS (each priced at $31.99). I have a bunch of Bear Family LP's of 50's Rockabilly/Hillbilly/Rock 'n' Roll artists, and they are fantastic.

I too like the Rocket To Russia album; it's probably The Ramones' best in terms of songs, but Road To Ruin is my favorite in terms of them as a band. Marky replaced Tommy on drums, and is a much stronger player. Get 'em both!

@bdp24 ,

I love it brother! It has no faults. Surprised you don't own it?