Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
spinning vinyl early as the outlaws coming for dinner, not music people...

Linda Ronstadt- Live

in my rig a bit lite on bass, I would have dialed that up + 3 db, but never the less enjoyable....may change VTA on next run thru....

on deck something from 3 LP Clapton box set...a compilation, which I rarely do.....
Actually yesterday (a rainy Sunday in Charlotte)

• First four (4) albums of the Queen reissue box set.
  • Last two (2) albums in the Tom Petty tribute set.
  • Elvis Costello's Look Now
  • Cat Stevens' Tea for the Tillerman
 @gpgr4blu the 33 or 45 rpm ?
love and hate this thread..just ordered the 45 rpm off discogs....omg i love discogs....
The Hot Club of San Francisco - The Yerba Buena Bounce

45 RPM Reference Recording ( Prof. Johnson )..... lovely
Dejohnette, Grenadier, Medeski & Scofield - Hudson

crackles with immediate energy , drive and a serious groove from the first note...,
@uberwaltz - " What do You Want from Live" has been a long time favorite of mine since it was released 40 years ago. I was luck to see them live around the time of that recording. Just listened to it a week or so ago myself. Great stuff.

@reubent

I only managed to pick up a copy a few weeks ago.

I remember back in the day when "White punks on Dope" came out. Literally blew me away!

They were huge in the 🇬🇧 at the time mainly from that song!
Boz Scaggs, But Beautiful ... a jazz album he released in the early 2000s that seems to have found a select listening crowd from what I've learned to date.
Gary Numan - The Pleasure Principle. I've been out of town for a few days in a place with no music other than my IEM's. It's good to be home! 
Bruce Hampton & the Madrid express
”Live at the vista Ballroom”

@tomic601 
re Col Bruce
he was truly a force to be reckoned with.
I actually met him several times and he was a  Musical Master from another Planet. 

I saw him many times with the aquarium rescue unit and with widespread panic 

RiP 

hopefully they have more releases of col Bruce on vinyl soon. 
Valerie Carter - Stones Throw Away with Linda Ronstadt, most of Little Feat....love this work, wish she had seen more success...
The Allman Brothers - Fillmore - MFSL
Little Feat - Dixie Chicken - Japan

must stay away from Discogs....ordered single sided 2 LP of T. Petty - Hypnotic Eye

and

??????
Charles LLoyd & The Marvels + Lucinda Williams - Vanished Gardens.....when this is right, which is often over the four sides..it is amazing performance and SQ

Grateful Dead - Workingman’s Dead 45 rpm MOFi # 2350......pretty good pressing quality but not amazing......
"Nashville" is wonderful, highly recommended!
…………………………………………….
Joan Shelley "S/T"
The Specials new album Encore. Someone said it’s gone to no. 1 in the charts haha!
Welcome @vinyloid.
………………………….
John Fogerty "Deja Vu (all over again)"   1st time on vinyl
Every time I hear John's voice, it makes me happy. "Deja Vu" reatures Mark Knopfler, Jerry Douglas, & Benmont Tench. SQ = EX.
Spent the last 2 + hours trying to get my Brinkman Pi dialed in after having a new suspension installed. Not perfect yet, going to just let it play for now.
……………………………………….
Mary Gauthier "Rifles @ Rosary Beads"
@slaw the Pi will be on my audition list when I wear out the Delos. I have heard it on the Brinkmann arm / Bardo, souned great...

just ordered Fogerty - thanks for the referral !!!!!
@tomic601 ,

The Pi was painstakingly voiced for the Brinkman/Bardo. Mine apparently still has issues. It's going out for another check. I don't think it's being made anymore.

Just installed my brand new Sussuro MkII. Sounds fantastic out of the box.
 @slaw  Yes I see it now on the discontinued listing at Brinkmann website
i love my Bardo

just got Tedeschi Trucks - Signs...

2 early 2 tell but first impression is mixed...

Post removed 
Courtney Barnett "Tell Me How You Really Feel"
Steve Earle "El Corazon" ...1st time on vinyl/RSD
"El Corazon" is highly recommended!
…………………………………
The 3rd lp from Beth Hart "Live @ The Royal Albert Hall"
Latest InSound order is in the house! Pickup up the following during the latest 60% off sale:

Steve Earle - "El Corazon" - Glad to hear you like it @slaw 
Yes - "Drama" bought it to replace a noisy original I already own
The Pogues - "If I Should Fall From Grace With God"
Kraftwerk - "Autobahn" To reply the warped copy I received in December

Got Yes - "Drama" spinning now. Sounds great and no noise......
I just put a bunch of modeling clay inside the plinth of my JVC QL-Y66F and took off the bouncy feet it came with and sat it on hockey pucks. It was getting a lot of vibration. I thought I'd put it to the test going down the highway to hell with AC/DC. It's rocking! 
Hey @reubent ,

You’ll love the Steve Earle. I feel an all-niter coming on..
……………………….
@big_greg,

Go for it!........
@slaw - Already loving it. I've loved it since it was released. Even better on vinyl......

No all-nighter for me. Just drove 7 hours to have dinner with my family after a long week of work out of town...
out of left field comes...…………..

Eddie Money "Life for the Taking"