For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
"More of The Monkees" from the mono box

Haven’t been all the way through the box yet but I’m impressed with the SQ. I won’t listen to it often but when I get in the mood to, I have maybe the best SQ on these lps at my disposal.
…………………………………….
Going to start into Tom Petty "Anthology" in a little while.
Those of you who've ordered from Insound should know they're having another 60% sale now. I feel like I just stole these....
Steve Earle
Dan Auerbach
Judy Collins
Jackie Brown Soundtrack
@slaw everything I have been playing the last couple of listening sessions have been the records I just got on their last 60% off sale. Some good records but unfortunately most of them have had various degrees of warping

Junior Brown  - Guit With It  - really good SQ, I have listened to this album a bunch but on CD, not sure I expected it to sound so good and it had only a very slight warp 
Finally back from a long week of work out of town. First LP of the weekend

Yes - "Going for the One"
@6t5-gto,

I have the same problem with Insound, and really with most vendors. I invested in a Vinyl Flat years ago that makes life much easier.

"Still" is a very nice lp!
Phil Collins  - No Jacket Required  - been a long time since I have listened to this one, great record and well recorded. Very 80s sound 
Ben Sollee "Half Made Man" ….a surprisingly good sounding lp w/ great dynamics. I'd forgotten how great this lp is. Highly recommended!

He was just down the road from me performing a little over a year ago and I did not go...…. kicking myself...………...
It's Friday Night. What the Heck..........

Frankie Goes to Hollywood - "Welcome to the Pleasuredome"
For the hell of it...…a test pressing of.....

Jay Ferguson "Thunder Island"
Alejandro Escovedo "Big Station"
Joe Walsh "The Smoker You Get...The Player You Drink" OP
The Joe Walsh...…...a great sounding lp!
………………………..
David Bowie "Black Star"
Junkies reissued by AP

And now a run thru 3 LP Eva Cassidy - Nightbird

as it is the first eve with Bardo and Triplaner/ Delos in the system..... ah

getting lost....
@slaw. Sorry just off the deep end happy with Sonics of some Vinyl favorites on the new table and arm... getting lost in music I thought I knew inside and out....

best
jim
 @slaw Double Negative, while good has me wondering if the cantilever is trashed....
@tomic601 ,

If you have a concern about the cantilever on one lp, just play a different/familiar lp to judge.
@slaw .. I mean the intentional distortion, etc on Double Negative.... I much prefer The Great destroyer

For once, regarding Low, my personal history is with their earlier lps going forward. In this sense, I agree that their earlier lps (Destroyer) are more to my liking and I assume easier for the uninformed to begin their journey.
Steve Winwood "Nine Lives"
……………………….
@tomic601

Night.night…………….
@uberwaltz - How do you like "Loudhailer"? I loved it when it came out. I'll have to give it a spin later.....
Love it Reubent
Should say the vinyl is new to me, played it many times on Tidal and saw it in the Insound sale so it came last week with some more goodies that will be up later!
Kurt Vile "Wakin on a Pretty Daze
………….
Frazey Ford "Indian Ocean"

Milt Jackson and Coleman Hawkins  - Bean Bags,  great recording and thoroughly enjoying 
Son Volt "Live @ The Bottom Line"

@6t5-gto,

You previously wrote "sounds like a bootleg". 

I disagree. I think these kind of subjective differences of opinions are a result of one's own audio system/room. I love how this lp sounds in my space.
My Morning Jacket "The Waterfall"   45rpm

Thin Lizzy "Johnny The Fox" op
 @slaw I suspect like many I found Low only because of the Robert Plant connection and yes for sure Destroyer is certainly more approachable than Drums and Guns and especially Double Negative....color me mainstream !

i have Blackberry Smoke - Southern Gound Sessions spinning today w Amanda Shires....

loving it.....
But my buddy Jamie the producer / studio engineer/ owner is crazy for Double Negative... has it on repeat play :-)

Magic Potion ... The Black Keys.

Another new Insound purchase.

SQ seems a little flat to my ears, not bad just not much dynamics or sparkle.
Magnolia Electric Co. "Trials & Errors"
………………………………
Lps bought from Insound aren't any different in terms of SQ than from any other vendor
I was not inferring it sounded flat to me because it was an Insound purchase.
Just that it sounded flat, period.
Have never heard it on vinyl previously but it seemed the Tidal streamed version was more lively.