???What's The LEAST Expensive "End Game"Amplifier You've Ever Heard???

Pretty simple question..
While I’m sure the "No Such Thing" crowd will make sure they represent,I’m not interested in their rhetoric..
I am however,most interested to hear from those who have heard integrated amplifiers they could get off the merry go round with,ESPECIALLY if it was on the more budget end of cost..For myself it would have to be the Sugden A21SE but that was 2 years ago,before the cost climbed to $4000.00......
Thanks for participating..

freediver

I agree with you @danager! Those willing to DIY can bypass the waiting list and build their own with a printed circuit board and instructions from Steve Deckert for only $45.

https://www.decware.com/newsite/SE84CDIY.htm

the whole project cost me a bit under $600 a few years ago.

While I have bought a used set of PS Audio, BHK300’s and their Signature preamp, I still have a Hegel, H390 integrated and if bought used is one heck of a deal! 

An easy recommendation is the Atma-Sphere Class D Monos.

At $5400 a steal. As good, or better, then A-S tube amps.

To do better I had to spend $43K on a Dartzeel integrated.ll

I wouldn't (at this point in my journey) choose and integrated amplifier for myself, I prefer a separate preamp and amplifiers; specifically a tube preamp with both tube and SS amplifiers.....at least in my main system.

The Hegel H590 (now H600) would be that choice if I had to choose. An acquaintance in my audio group owns one I get to hear on occasion, and it really is a wonderful piece of gear. I might even be able to live with the built in DAC, if not it's streamer

If I was putting together a reasonably priced system for a garage or office, I could absolutely live with a Heaven 11 Billie Amp MKII. At $2,000 it's an absolute steal, and wonderful integrated. It appears the Billie MKII is sold out, and there is an upcoming Billie MKIII coming out soon which will be modular. You can even choose your output engine, Hypex or ICEPower.....will be following that release later this year

Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum II or III (with KT120s).  

Get the right NOS small signal tubes and pair it with some dynamic speakers 90db or better and that is all she wrote.