What Happened to the " Audio Hungary Qualiton X200 Integrated" thread???

I was following this because I have a great interest in that component. Then, boom, gone!
@earlfynn are you out there?
ps
Ah, I shall tell you why it matters.
Forum members who are banned by their actions and consistently come back under a different user name only to be banned by their actions time and again do not deserve the privileges of this forum.
That, is why.
Even if they’re all the same person, what difference does it make? I’m surprised this topic has not been deleted by admin.

Good point. Audiogon is an audio forum, and also a creative writing forum.

Who knows what’s real and what’s fiction? What does it matter?
AND both skypunk and Chicagoblue1977 owned Ducati’s!
Man! I’ve got to stop watching so much ’Miss Marple’ on PBS...
Even if they're all the same person, what difference does it make? I'm surprised this topic has not been deleted by admin.
"My son is an accomplished drummer and percussionist. He played in College in the Jazz band and percussion ensemble. He has sat in on sessions with Snarky Puppy and Trombone Shorty. He knows sound and guess what his stereo system just sucks! He is at Norte Dame now earning his PHD and said when he is not working he is in the studio playing."

Quote from Chicagoblue1977.
The plot thickens!

"My oldest is a Musician and a PHD in Bio Molecular Chemical Engineering at Norte Dame and could care less."

Quote from earlflynn

So, your son sky punk has a son getting his PhD from Notre Dame while at the very same time you have a son getting a PhD at Notre Dame.
And in the exact same subject!
What an amazing coincidence.
IF what you stated and deleted is not true, to lie about such things as injury and death of your child (fictitious or otherwise) simply to cover your *ss is not pathetic.
It is disgusting.
"I know who this schitt work, and if I need advice on chemistry I will talk to my son who is working on his PHD at Notre Dame of and his girlfriend is working on her PHD in EE. "
Quote from skypunk
OK ...so the post you just deleted said the following: @thcarpathian no you are wrong.I have a son and skypunk was his screen name. We was dealing with a lot of stuff from bing injured in the line of duty and is now in a better place"  

We are all sorry to hear that....BUT...you just told me last week in your apology for your bad behavior that your Son died over 2 years ago.

SKYPUNK didnt even start on Audiogon till 18 months ago AND the Feedback under that name says that many items were bought and sold including this year using that ID. POSTS under that name went all the way up till the End of February 2021. If your gonna lie to cover your tracks I think its really pathetic to play on people’s sympathy using your son’s death as an excuse for your ERRATIC behavior and obvious use of multiple ID’s.

Post removed 
thecarpathian was right
thecarpathian was right.

I hope 2 rights make it up for a wrong.
From me.
I recall that a certain Sir Walter Scott wrote something that’s relevant here. :)
Sim Moon Audio. Rack. Walnut boards. Vibration absorption under boards. Etc. etc. etc.

Your next Agon handle could be therevenant.
OT:

Does anyone know of a mail order source for unsalted oyster crackers?

DeKay
@nonoise

:-) Yes indeedy. I’ve got no crystal ball but something tells me we'll witness another vanishing act, this thread included.   
All it took was that awful winter in Texas and poof! skypunk vanished and earlflynn popped up. All that bragging and bluster about Texas and how he had to maintain those "California Condor Killers" (wind powered turbines that were never winterized) and dissing on California at every opportunity he had, must have proved to be too much of an embarrassment. 

Only a few made out during that fiasco. Just ask Jerry Jones. He said those were good days for him after the price gouging went into effect.

I guess most people would look for an alias after that. 

All the best,
Nonoise
Post removed 
Post removed 
@fuzzrone, X200 moot.

Hardly will be reporting on tube rolling and long term how much I love this Goulash, with all different seasonings of music.

Best regards.

The One and only earlflynn

Post removed 
thecarpathian was wrong
I guess the X200 is moot.
Apparently more exciting in transit.
@ps it has been restored.

Lets just say there was a glitch….

And the keyboard Cluso was wrong. The Pink Panther stricken again.
No I was not. Mr Carpathian case of mistaken identity.

And no I was not Skypunk so you owe me an apology.

I think Tammy is trying to restore the thread.

So yes I am here. 
Post removed