What are you streaming tonight?

As we are in the modern age of music I thought I would see how this fares.
We have threads specific for cdp and tt so why not streaming as it is a modern media.
I don't care if you stream Tidal, Deezer, Spotify, Paradise Radio or any number of internet stations.
I would like you to share your tastes and method of streaming.
128x128uberwaltz

Rickie Lee Jones,  "duchess of coolsville"

Ian & Silvia, "The Complete Vanguard Studio Recordings"

Weezer - SZNZ Spring.  Interesting concept, this is an EP project with a new EP to be released for the next three seasons.  I pre-ordered the vinyl and it included a 256kbps MP3 download.  Sound quality is decent, but I was mainly interested in hearing the songs to see if I like them.  I do.

Born and still composing in Kiev, Ukraine: Valentin Silverstrov

On Qobuz: "Bagatellen und Serenaden"

Brings solace in this difficult time

Valentin Silvestrov – Bagatellen und Serenaden

Marcio Faraco - Interior

Marcio Faraco- Cajueiro

Nice and mellow Brazilian singer, with a mix of bossa nova and forro.

Carl Perkins - The King Of Rockabilly (Sun Records 70th)

Wonderful SQ.  Hard to sit and listen, I just wanted to get up and dance. 

Shaylee - Short-Sighted Security

*meh* Swing and a miss

Son House - Forever on My Mind

Classic sound.  Really got pulled in by his simplicity and depth  

Checking out Qobuz new releases this morning and clicked play on Karen Dalton - In My Own Time, which I had never heard of.  Wow!  What a unique voice!  Probably a love it or hate it thing, but worth checking out.

Joan Jett and the Blackhearts - Changeup

The ladies present all their favorites in acoustic sets.  Strong start with “Runaway”. 

Hey Greg, I checked out some tracks on the Karen Dalton lp. Her unique voice just doesn't resonate with me brother.

Gillian Welch "Time (The Revelator)"

hope this one gets released on vinyl!

Finishing up my Spotify Discover Weekly Playlist that I started late last night (actually early this Monday morning, I guess). Pretty good week, but I only saved 2 tracks out of the 30 this week.

My "Discovered" playlist of songs I've discovered, or re-discovered, via my weekly Spotify Discover Weekly algorithm derived playlists has now grown to nearly 24 hours of music. When it reaches 24 hours I'm thinking I might spend a day and do a 24 hour continuous listening session. If I'm relatively conscious during the session, I'll try to cull anything that has not stood the test of time and multiple listens.

Not sure when I'll reach the 24 hour milestone of saved tracks. Hopefully will happen this summer...