What are you streaming tonight?

As we are in the modern age of music I thought I would see how this fares.
We have threads specific for cdp and tt so why not streaming as it is a modern media.
I don't care if you stream Tidal, Deezer, Spotify, Paradise Radio or any number of internet stations.
I would like you to share your tastes and method of streaming.
128x128uberwaltz

Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith - Let's Turn It Into Sound, Qobuz.  This is a new discovery for me.  She has a few albums out and I'm looking forward to taking a deeper dive into her music.  It doesn't hurt that she's a local Pacific Northwest artist.

Shemekia Copeland - Done Come Too Far, Qobuz.  Hard hitting contemporary blues.

Spotify played some S.T.P. in the car while I was driving home last night and I had to fire up Purple on the big rig when I got home.

Magic Castles - Magic Castles

Jorge Elbrecht - Presentable Corpse 002

Tame Impala - Lonerism

(all Neo-Psychedelia)

Last Evening....

The Rolling Stones - "Goats Head Soup"

Spotify

Headphones, while mowing the lawn...

John Paul Jones - The Thunderthief.  One of the songs came up in my Spotify Discover Weekly playlist and I recognized Robert Fripp playing on it and decided to check out the whole album.  It's pretty good and has some great guitar work by Fripp.

@curiousjim It's been a while since I checked in with uberwaltz, but at last contact he was doing fine.  He has found better things to do than post on Audiogon.

Thanks for the reply @big_greg .

LOL, sometimes I wish I still had better things to do 😄

Just finished the CCR Live at Albert Hall album.  Not sure how I feel about it.  The sound quality could have been better.

I am listening to the eponymous “Hindu Love Gods” album, upon recommendation from another thread.  After that, let’s visit the new postings on Qobuz. 

Joan Osborne - "Trouble and Strife"

Spotify

Saw Joan Osborne tonight in Cincinnati. They played a few songs from this 2020 album and they were fantastic. Came home, got on-line and purchased the LP for delivery in a few days and I've now streamed the album twice. Good stuff, but the songs were even better live IMHO.

The Band - The Band

Sarah McLachlan - Solace

I have both of these on SACD but I’m listening out on my deck right now.

Hang Massive - Luminous Emptiness

This album is beautiful and peaceful.  It's the type of music that resonates and vibrates an inner gladness for my existence.

~gladmo

Cannonball Adderley, Cannonball Adderley plays Adderley.

Steppenwolf, Monster

Yes, The Quest

You Taught My Heart To Sing - Poinciana (album) featuring Scott Hamilton playing in a Jazz Quartet with Paolo Birro, Aldo Zunino and Alfred Kramer ~ Qobuz

@lalitk 

Hey there-

Once you’ve finished your Mimosa move onto “Dry Cleaning- New Long Leg”.

Fair warning- it isn’t jazz!

@lalitk 

listening to Inventions & Dimensions now. Don’t know how I missed this album.

Thanks for the tip!

@designsfx 

Thanks for your suggestion, I will cue up on my next listening session.

@curiousjim ..you’re welcome! 

Post removed 
Post removed 
Post removed 

I’m listening to The Chic Corea Electric Band,  The Future Is Now. 

A wonderful live recording just released last week!