Used Which amp for B&W 802 Matrix series 3 around or under 1000?

I just bought these 2 speakers and I am looking for decent used amplifier (audiophile if possible) for them under or around $500 - $1000. I know they need power. I like pop and classical music. I have an Infinity subwoofer. I don't want surround sound, only a decent stereo amp.
I have my old Onkyo Tx SV444 and I would like to upgrade.
Thanks so much!

photographer

Plinius has a warmer sound that will likely mate well with these speakers that can sound harsh if pushed in the wrong direction or with less-refined or cheaper electronics.  This might be a good match for those reasons…

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/650000157-plinius-9100-with-audioquest-power-cable-priced-to-sell/

Best of luck.

Perreaux 2150B for around $900 on eBay. 340/680/920wpc@8/4/2ohms. Made in New Zealand like Plinius. A better amp for the money doesn't exist! I have one for use with power-hungry speakers like my DQ10's!

The Plinius weighs less than 37 lbs and is $1100.  The Perreaux weighs 68 lbs and costs less! Which do you think has a better power supply?

Exposure 2010 S2 frequently comes up used below $1K. 

Or you might luck upon a Roksan Caspian M2. 

You are the best guys! Any more recommendation? I mainly looking on ebay. Is there any other reliable place look for a good amplifier?

Go to hifishark — they list used equipment from all major sites including A’gon.  A further benefit is you can see what past equipment sold for so you can get a good idea of a fair price range for any product.  Happy hunting!

Any pre-amplifier you recommend? Is it any great integrated pre amplifier + amplifier combo you can recommend and stay under 1k? Is it too much to ask?