Revel Performa F-206 versus B&W CM-10S-2 How might they differ in sound quality??

Both of the above speakers are close in retial price Revel F-206 ($3500)  and B&W CM10 S-2 ($4000)  If anyone has compared these two or heard them separately. 

How might they differ in sound quality??  And, which  speakers offers better overall sound quality??

Thank you

sunnyjim

Thank you to all who responded so far.

To Erik and Shadorne: I think your comments are right on target about the Revel F206 versus B&W CM10 S-2. I think the difference you indicate touches on the old issue of "euphonic" vs "analytical". The B&W being the latter  Nevertheless, I missed 2 chances to buy either the F-206 and F-208. They sold quickly: F-206 on Audiogon; F-208 on US Audio Mart.

There 3 more pairs on AG, but one is for pick-up only and a bit beat up ; the other is asking too much and the seller seems reluctant to ship or negotiate. The last  is a pair of F208's but are more than I want to spend; and, think the F-206 fits my listening space better, even though, several members claim the F-208 is a better speaker with useful tone controls

One last possibly, not mentioned  above before is the Gallo 3.5. This would be an unusual choice for me because of the history of this model (which was has gone through 5 versions), and has  received mixed reviews over the years.. I  think I heard the second version about 10 years ago and  thought them just average.   Nevertheless, the Revels still lead the pack.

Thanks

S.J.

That's funny, because the Triton's and B&Ws are tuned very similarly.

I dislike them both.
I listened to CM10 series 2's against Harbeth, Paradigm, and Sonus Faber, and the B&W placed fourth.  The only speaker I've heard them sound better than was (at a different shop) GE Triton 2s.
+1 Erik - excellent summary - F206 are by far the better speaker if you like natural accurate sound. B&W are perfect if you like the fake hi-fi sound from boosted bass and boosted treble.
IMHO, Revel has a much smoother, more natural tweeter with very good off axis response. It is not a speaker that is going to make a sonic statement and demand you notice it.

The B&W will sound more revealing, and have a tighter sweet spot.

If you are a B&W fan, the CM10 are the only choice.

It's quite personal.

Best,

E