Problem with Roon

Hello all. I stream all music from Quboz.  When using the Roon Nucleus sometimes it will not let me play the Artist.  Screen says not available on Quboz at this time. Just today trying to play Aerosmith Roon won't let me play any of the content.  But ifi go to Quboz it is available.  It's not just Aerosmith.  A few others as well. Any ideas? Thanks.

knighttodd

I have had weird issues with Roon and my local music library.  If I have any track from an album, Roon won't find the full album on Tidal or Quboz

Thanks for the suggestion.  I did a work around.  Deleted the albums in question then re added.  Now they play. I also wonder why if I add an artist while listening in roon it doesn't add the artist to my Quboz account.  I do enjoy using Roon but it can be frustrating.  Oh well,  I just paid for another year of possible headaches 😩. 

Glad you got it working. Roon has a lot to offer. It's an individual call as to whether or not it is worth the growing pains.

Happy listening!

Roon is very good when it’s working. It’s changed how I listen to music in a good way. But their version release process (if they have one) is truly awful. You may be experiencing a defect in the release you’re running. Your first line for support is the community. Takes a long time to get the attention of internal support (if ever). You 

I run my core on SGC ST.  Purdy solid the last year streaming Qobuz.  Sometimes the app will hang up on an update and rarely do I get the “Cant play…..” message.

one irritating thing is it appears to be having trouble with Radio Paradise meta data😒