MM Phono preamp under $200 Recommendations

I'm looking for a MM phono preamp recommendations under $200. Not looking at getting back into vinyl but want to play LPs I still have. So far I have been thinking about Rega, NAD, Pro-Ject, Parasound, Schiit. Have not auditioned anything. Thanks
altx
Cartridge is a Grado Prestige Green. Thanks for the responses! Good info to look into, look forward to more thoughts and comparisons. 
Schiit Mani, or Cambridge DUO - DOU is currently the leader over at ASR for best measurements (Although they have not done a ton of Phono stages at this point)
What cartridge are you using? Might want to consider how much load and gain flexibility you may require. 
Find a used Pass Lab Pearl. You may have to post WTB on different audio web sights, DIY forum for one. You can find them in you price range. I think they play in the $1000 range for dirt cheap used. Add some better signal caps and can compete with even higher priced amps.
I don't have one but have read nice things about Schiit's "Mani" phono preamp. I have several other pieces of their equipment and have been very impressed by both the build and sound quality of their gear.