MM Phono preamp under $200 Recommendations

I'm looking for a MM phono preamp recommendations under $200. Not looking at getting back into vinyl but want to play LPs I still have. So far I have been thinking about Rega, NAD, Pro-Ject, Parasound, Schiit. Have not auditioned anything. Thanks
altx
I don't have one but have read nice things about Schiit's "Mani" phono preamp. I have several other pieces of their equipment and have been very impressed by both the build and sound quality of their gear.
Find a used Pass Lab Pearl. You may have to post WTB on different audio web sights, DIY forum for one. You can find them in you price range. I think they play in the $1000 range for dirt cheap used. Add some better signal caps and can compete with even higher priced amps.
What cartridge are you using? Might want to consider how much load and gain flexibility you may require. 
Schiit Mani, or Cambridge DUO - DOU is currently the leader over at ASR for best measurements (Although they have not done a ton of Phono stages at this point)
Cartridge is a Grado Prestige Green. Thanks for the responses! Good info to look into, look forward to more thoughts and comparisons.