Miller Carbon, Rm 7115 PNW AudioFest June 2023

Okay I have to stop by !!

128x128jeffseight

Member for a month and he’s bringing up geoffkait?

Interesting...

Oh, yeah. I was also named on that list of plotting some kind of nonsense against him.

"Archives are so telling."

Yeah, so is being banned and popping up with a new username.

No I stopped reading your post or taking anything you say seriously after the first paragraph. If I want to have discussions with children I will go see my nephew. 

I really want to avoid being banished to the interwebs desert so I will bow to your  superiority. I bow to Assyrian King Shalmaneser V.  The loser was the Bible. 

Yes I did read that seemed a bit  brash you and co-conspirators attempted to get him fired. I do not think you are that petty from what I have read, though there maybe a few who would fit that narrative.  You know petty and vindictive, always looking for a tussle.  

Oh, yeah. I was also named on that list of plotting some kind of nonsense against him.

You're bordering on revealing your man crush on MC. You've been here less than a month so it's safe to say you've reinvented yourself after being banned, or something close to that. Maybe a non member lurker? 

@thecarpathian 

Member for a month and he’s bringing up geoffkait?

Interesting...

Good catch!!  Wondering who he/she really is.

No I stopped reading your post or taking anything you say seriously after the first paragraph. If I want to have discussions with children I will go see my nephew.

Thanks for agreeing with me in the (still) embarrassing manner of not addressing my points and using another familiar retort about "discussion with children..." A phrase used by a former member who I can’t place.

Is that you, jerry?

Your comment about equating me with the subjugation of the Jews and how you’re somehow up there with the bible is funny.

All the best,
Nonoise

I’ll just put this out there. I didn’t care for the man, but my politics did align with his. So take that however you will….