Miller Carbon, Rm 7115 PNW AudioFest June 2023

Okay I have to stop by !!

128x128jeffseight

Showing 7 responses by thecarpathian

Too bad you couldn’t read the scores of posts he wrote that were deleted.

And the guy's living in people's heads rent free simply because they responded to this thread? 

Member for a month and he’s bringing up geoffkait?

Interesting...

Oh, yeah. I was also named on that list of plotting some kind of nonsense against him.

"Archives are so telling."

Yeah, so is being banned and popping up with a new username.

I’m glad you had a good experience with him, but lets not nominate him for sainthood just yet.

Now #6; way off base. People got upset with him because he said things insultingly and abrasively. He threw his opinion around like it was incontrovertible fact. He belittled fellow members asking questions.

Example; First post I ever read from him sticks in my mind and here it is word for word and set the tone for all that followed: "That question is so stupid I can’t believe you asked it."

So, it’s not that people are all upset at him because "he says things authoritatively and confidently that make no sense to you". It’s because he was an insulting, abrasive know it all who thought he was the last word in all things audio and if you didn’t bow to his superior knowledge, you were wrong and ignorant. And $200 for 8 little pieces of bent wire. Yeah, tiny profit margin.

So, take one of your own gummies and please try not also insulting fellow members.

@holydean ,

The CBD suggestion wasn’t the insulting part.

That being said, there is too much negativity being spread in this world as it is and here I am contributing to it. What I stated is true, but nonetheless negative. Think what you will about him, nobody’s minds are going to get changed. I hope everyone has nothing but positive experiences today, good fortune and stays safe in our world that at times can be a very dangerous place. Good vibes to all.