Miller Carbon, Rm 7115 PNW AudioFest June 2023

Okay I have to stop by !!

128x128jeffseight

Showing 14 responses by recklesskelly

Good for him, whoever he is. Happy he is doing something he is passionate about. 

Whoever this guy is he made an impact and is living in your heads rent free. I think he is a legend, or some are just that fragile and cannot move on.  I have read through the archives and he was controversial and lacked tact and decorum, and many here goaded him on. 

It has been fun reading the archives some think they walk on water and they are no better than the ones they chastise and condemned to banishment. The lost tribe of Israel. 

He appears to come up quite often and your responses can be found in those archives, so I would say yes. This character was quite masterful at Gorilla Marketing no matter how distasteful the content was. You all are still talking about him, some positive and others quite negative. I have to hand it to him you are still talking about him and you had him banished to the interwebs desert way back when?  

And what of that Geoffkit fella he impacted you all also, though he reads as if was quite eccentric.  

Like it or not he made an indelible impression on you, as the defensiveness of your post reveals this.  

And the guy's living in people's heads rent free simply because they responded to this thread? 

Very sophomoric, and rather boring. I am going to leave you to your devices as I do not want to join the Lost Tribe. It is clear who thinks they wield the power around here. Archives are so telling. 

I would love to read your deleted posts too!

You're bordering on revealing your man crush on MC. You've been here less than a month so it's safe to say you've reinvented yourself after being banned, or something close to that. Maybe a non member lurker? 

That may of been strong, clearly. But he did make an indelible mark here you must agree, and the posturing in your post led me that direction as to say your defensive post.

I apologize to the people, it is clear it may only be a few. I wish they would reinstate the millercarbon.

You commented about his deleted posts wishing I could have read them, I would enjoy that along with posts of yours that have been deleted. It would be very telling of the bloodlust for this millercarbon and others. 

No not just this thread but the others like it in the past year. This seems like a hateful place. Why? Did this millercarbon threaten your life or livelihood? Or was it you just did not like the jib of his sail?  Just to much hate and we are here socializing and a hobby many are passionate about, that should be the common ground not an element of divisiveness.

And the guy's living in people's heads rent free simply because they responded to this thread? 

No I stopped reading your post or taking anything you say seriously after the first paragraph. If I want to have discussions with children I will go see my nephew. 

I really want to avoid being banished to the interwebs desert so I will bow to your  superiority. I bow to Assyrian King Shalmaneser V.  The loser was the Bible. 

Yes I did read that seemed a bit  brash you and co-conspirators attempted to get him fired. I do not think you are that petty from what I have read, though there maybe a few who would fit that narrative.  You know petty and vindictive, always looking for a tussle.  

Oh, yeah. I was also named on that list of plotting some kind of nonsense against him.

You're bordering on revealing your man crush on MC. You've been here less than a month so it's safe to say you've reinvented yourself after being banned, or something close to that. Maybe a non member lurker? 

Closest I have been to the Caribbean is being here in Lafayette, LA. Our table will not be ready for another 45 minuets, I do not eat at 4:00pm like some here, so you beat the rush at Cracker Barrell. Also 'New Bride"  Audiogon was not around in 1993, at least I do not think so.  Just leave me alone you are the worst. 

I am who I am and I am only me, a man, not jerry. you seem to be a bit paranoid and fearful of this millercarbon and now this jerry? Reading through these archives if I was one to make accusations based on any fact at all I would be thinking the man behind your curtain paranoia is mahgster as he used that phrase "discussion with children..."  quite often.  Banishment from this island of misfit toys maybe a good thing. 

https://forum.audiogon.com/search/index?page=2&query=discussion+with+children&sort=date

Sure ozzy I will get right on that after I get back from dinner with my bride. Oh how about every one on this forum post theirs while I gone too. Oh and how about you post your social, credit card number and address in Detroit. 

Paranoia is your only virtue. Oozy posted my system so how about a CC number so my bride and I can have dinner on you 😂

So based on a phrase, having a nephew and a woman I have been married to for 30 years, I am this jerry. 

So you have said so it must be, here on the isle of misfit toys and I am the abominable snow man.

We’ll I guess people have been exiled on even thinner evidence here.

Ciao

I have to ask did you like in England? Were you the inspiration for the song paranoid? 

The typical victim play. I am not Jerry and I am very neat and I am a bit OCD. Calling me a slob is way off base.  So boring. 

@dabel we intend on being here until November and I have seen a sign or to about that activity. We will take it under advisement. Also a few rum distillers in the area. We plan on going to a few clubs in N.O. Have friends coming down in late August from Wisconsin, Bruce loves Jazz and Zydeco as do I. 

@dabel what other activities would your recommend in the area? We were thinking about a drive down to Thibodaux as there are a lot of historical sites there, and visiting St. Joseph Co-Cathedral.