Is there any streamer/integrated competitor to NAD C-388 w/BluOS2i MDC?

With the BluOS2i MDC module, the C-388 essentially becomes a very high-power Bluesound PowerNode2i with 4 (A-B switchable) speaker outs. Besides NAD’s other streamer/integrated (M32, that doesn’t have A-B capability), is there any other brand offering the all-in-one features of C-388?
128x128mwatsme
Every current Hegel integrated amplifier has streaming capabilities via its Ethernet input and third party apps such as BubbleUPnP. On the budget side, Marantz has a new two channel receiver that has streaming capabilities via wifi or Ethernet and their HEOS app which is a competitor to Bluesound. There are definitely others out there as well.
marantz nr1200
integra dtm-7
denon dra800h
yamaha r-n803

all significantly less expensive than the nad
The models I listed of course are all less than half the price of the nad, so whether one considers them competitors at the price point is subjective, I suppose.  Just pointing out models with the feature sets. 

I'm not as familiar with offerings in the $1.5k to $2.5k price range but, also interested to see what others suggest  
Do you need the streamer to be embedded in the integrated? My thinking here is you would have many more new-used options for an integrated if you are willing to get an outboard streamer. 

Do all in one units with DAC's and streamers hold there value? If history is an indicator with home theater NO. The tech is just growing to fast IMO to get a built in streamer in an integrated amp. unless its a relitivly inexpencive one.
Thanks for the recommendations! The Denon/Marantz siblings are new models I didn't know about. Both rated down to 6 ohms (Martin Logans can hit 1.6 ohms momentarily), so the Hegel seems like the best option (rated to 2 ohms), and like the NAD M32, it won't A-B speakers. Hegel is in a higher price and quality league, similar to NAD M32. Maybe when I've advanced to that level, I won't want to A-B compare speakers?

Seperate steamer would be great. Looking to keep everything compact in one box, with fewest analog connections - phono only (for those special occasions).

Thanks again!
After being told the "cheap" DAC (Burr Brown PCM1975 24bit/192kHz chipset) in NAD C388 wBluOS2i MDC might make music sound "flat", I’m on the hunt to upgrade the NAD C388 (something with better DAC chipset/implementation?).

Posting here for advice, because I can’t find anything. Hopefully there is something that can compete?

Here’s what the C388 does, setting the minimum requirements for an upgrade unit...
~ Stream FLAC and other formats from NAS, Amazon UltraHD (and other services) via Wifi and Ethernet controlled with Alexa, PC, Android apps
~ Front-panel display (like Denon/Marantz AVR’s) - bonus points for showing album art!
~ Typical phono, analog/digital and Bluetooth aptX inputs
~ Analog outputs - bonus points for digital outs (C388 doesn’t have that)
~ >150w continuous both channels 20-20kHz @ 8ohms <0.02%THD without getting hot (like Denon/Marantz)
~ Rated down to 2ohm @ 400w (necessary for difficult speakers like ML e-stats)
~ Doesn’t need speaker A/B - currently using miniDSP 4x10HD and ATI class AB amp for speaker evals to balance gain avoiding loudness bias (second 2ch system in the same rack for speaker development)

Denon/Marantz, Anthem, Naim, Lyngdorf, Hegel don’t have it. AmazonUltraHD, 150w (full-range continuous), and 2ohm stable really narrows the field. Is there anything out there with better sound (specifically the DAC) while fulfilling the requirements?
Very few devices outside of NAD/Bluesound support Amazon yet. 
On a side note, I’m upgrading from my Powernode 2 to the marantz pm7000n in my third system, but it’s on backorder last 5 weeks or so.....getting impatient. 
Yes, Amazon UltraHD preferred partners list is here:  https://www.amazon.com/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_cg_AMHDFAQ_md2_w?node=14063680011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-5&pf_rd_r=RF10X3D09K7G2F3T8YKB&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=8a024364-032a-457c-ac7c-a4f8b1d51579&pf_rd_i=14070322011#hd-edu-brands

And looks to be mostly made-up of conglomerates;
Sound United (Denon, Marantz, Polk, DefTech, Boston, Classe'),
Samsung/Harman (Arcam and many many others)
Lenbrook (NAD, Bluesound, PSB)
Bagby (Paradigm, Anthem, Martin Logan)
McIntosh group (Mc, Sonus Faber, etc.)
Voxx (Klipsch), Rotel (B&W), and the typical big home audio icons, Sony, Pioneer, Onkyo/Integra, Bose. 
NAD M32 may be a contender. Upgrade from the C388 in the amp section. Where C388 has Hypex UcD, M32 has Ncore? (upgrade from Ucd in the Hypex line) - lower THD and higher dampening, better front panel display and remote than C388. What I find about M32 spec's doesn't paint the best picture... https://www.soundstagenetwork.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1697:bhk-labs-measurements-nad-masters-series-m32-directdigital-dac-integrated-amplifier&catid=97:amplifier-measurements&Itemid=154

If its not an immediate and obvious improvement - there is little value justifying the spend.
There's the new NAD M33 with Purifi. No idea if it's better or even for sale yet. It also will have Dirac.
djones51 
Thanks! M33 has a much nicer display/touchscreen than M32 and C388.
Looks like they removed the digital output of M32 - bummer, because with that you can use the M32 as a streamer/preamp, and run it through a separate DAC to external amp (or in my case miniDSP4x10 to D70 to ATI amp). But, M33 does have separate 2x sub-outs plus line-outs, that's nice.

I am also looking for an alternative to NAD since it seems none of their integrated amps support DSD natively and that's important to me. Hegel H390 is great, but it is a much higher price option, and I also don't need as much amplifier power as the H390. The lower models, the H90, 190, etc. don't appear to have the same DAC (also no native DSD support on the lower models). I really like the Naim Uniti Atom, but here the amplifier is too weak. There are a few others but at much higher price points. So I am still searching for a good option. Hope others can suggest alternatives. 

John H. Darko in his article "15 ‘must-hear’ super-integrated amplifiers" has listed a few other options. 
Gold Note looks to be a fine unit - missing critical system requirements for my purposes; 2ohm-stable, AmazonUHD, Alexa, etc.

Maybe it fits rfarassat's needs with its DSD64 capability.
I see you wanted a streamer as well. I connect a raspberry pi4  as a roon bridge to USB on the Anthem.