Have $3000...what would you buy?

I have $3,000 credit at my local "music" (NOT HIFI) store which store sells all Apple products, Benchmark DACs, active speakers and headphones. I really don't need anything at this point. Which of the above-listed products are the most attractive to you? My idea is to offer new/unused product, at a fair discount, to the Agon student-body.
lindisfarne
Mytek Stereo192-DSD DAC Black preamp version or Antelope Audio Zodiac DAC, Beyerdynamic 880pro headphones...
If they offered you a debit card style credit, sell it. You should be able to recoup at least 70-75% of the face value.
Post removed 
Why are people assuming the OP is referring to a credit card with a $3000 limit instead of having $3000 in store credit?
Post removed 
Easy, get three 11 inch Macbook Air Laptops for $999 each. You can quickly sell them for around 800 bucks apiece to our community since they are never really discounted. You might even decide to keep one for yourself.
Dear BillMc and Buco-Now, you're getting it. So, you think the "Air" is the product? I was thinking a Benchmark Dac and a couple Mac "minis" (because it seems the audiophile community likes the "mini" best). Let me know your thoughts, fellows, and I'll proceed. Thanx for your help.
Stand outside the store.Wave at potential customers and shout SALE SALE SALE. Exchange your ticket for their money. You can be a value added sales person by giving the advice we give you here. The store will then hire you as a premium employee. Wait three months Get laid off because the store is not marketed correctly. Draw unemployment.